Think Tank Who are the most mouthy flogs after they won a flag?

Which supporters make the bigger knob of themselves?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks havent won a final since 2015, got kicked out of Glenferrie and now reside at "Frankston lite", leech of the vulnerable through their pokies, and play second fiddle to Norf in Tasmania.
They have been the gift that keeps on giving for 4 years straight
I voted Geelong

The RichmonGs were fine until their massive Big Cox choke. Even though they (Dustin Martin and his rabble) have gone on to win a flag in their actual jersey, that moment has defined their success

Last edited:
The Richmongs were fine until their massive Big Cox choke. Even though they’ve (Dustin Martin and his rabble) have gone on to win a flag in their actual jersey, that moment has defined their success
Yeah that canary yellow strip they were forced to wear as the away team on their own home ground in 2017 was putrid. Eddie would never let Collingwood be pushed into something like that so Benny Gale must be a big Nancy.
All bark no bite - a perfect summation of mouthy Richmond campaigners.

62C99791-547A-4C0E-B316-AF291C326A42.jpeg

Yeah that canary yellow strip they were forced to wear as the away team on their own home ground in 2017 was putrid. Eddie would never let Collingwood be pushed into something like that so Benny Gale must be a big Nancy.
All bark no bite - a perfect summation of mouthy Richmond campaigners.

View attachment 884567
Yeah but we won and the jumper made a fortune for us, Eddie is past it Benny is the man that others would love to have leading them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you try again in English?

I feel this moment has defined your failure as a poster cwh.
You clearly haven’t seen my early work. *you will also see I have capitalised the G, to emphasise it was a stylistic choice.

Last edited:
Hawks havent won a final since 2015, got kicked out of Glenferrie and now reside at "Frankston lite", leech of the vulnerable through their pokies, and play second fiddle to Norf in Tasmania.
They have been the gift that keeps on giving for 4 years straight
really? We got mouthy after 2015? In reality we just sat back and said, "ok, thats 3 in a row, might have to do a rebuild", dont think we got mouthy.

Wtf? We haven’t won one since 98. And that has nothing to do with Richmond so not sure why you are offended. If I said “Richmond “ you would’ve been first to like the post. Maybe think about taking a break cheffy, oh I mean Buddha.
Lulz, way to knot your knickers. WHO is offended here exactly? 🤣😂🤣

Daily reminder that Richmond hasn't beaten a decent team in September in 40 years
Lol yet Adelaide went in red hot favourites then we beat the team destined to win flag after flag.

Maybe if supposed decent teams didn't fall flat on their faces by losing home games on the lead up to the finals we could beat them instead?

West Coast have 4 flags 2 v Geelong and 1 v Collingwood the two teams that lose finals and Grand finals more than any others.

If there's one thing to say about Pies supporters, it's that they've lost enough grand finals to be sorta humble when they win one

Back