Preview Who are the neutrals supporting and why?

Who will you be supporting as a neutral

• Collingwood

Votes: 53 27.2%
  • West Coast

Votes: 142 72.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a careful balancing act of who I hate slightly less, Pies or the Eagles. So conflicted....

....then I think of Eddie and so I probably have to go West Coast....

....but then West Coast fans. Damn it.

Pretty sure this time last year Kim Jong Un was mouthing off, flexing his muscles and whatnot - what’s that little rascal up to these days?

I dislike both teams and really wish for a bout of explosive gastro to hit everyone all at once on Saturday so the whole MCG turns into one giant toilet that drowns everyone in it and doing the rest of us a favour but if I had to I’d wish for Mayney to win a medal.

It feels dirty saying this, but Collingwood.

And it’s only cause I’ve grown to hate West Coast as my least favourite team (behind Richmond) only because of such a small thing as I hate the umpiring advantage they get at home.

It’s funny how that comes about, but that little view of mine has honestly morphed into despising West Coast even if I don’t hate the players on their team or their coach :)

This is why Carlton needs priority picks. At what point in time did it become OK for Carlton supporters to support Collingwood. This is a symptom of some deep sickness at blue land, we need to get these boys back on their feet and hating us like no others can. There is no fun in winning if we can't rub it in Carlton supporters faces, how can I be happy if they are happy we are winning? Its sick and wrong AFL please fix them.

Pretty sure this time last year Kim Jong Un was mouthing off, flexing his muscles and whatnot - what’s that little rascal up to these days?
Dont you worry about that dude. He is going aight.

TELEMMGLPICT000025597379_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BquttkquAdxP-Dv31fGmLAhW-3OdVz2lvTgi-MPW5QMJ8.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast, in the hope that they win by a solitary point, in the last second of the match, and which is only adjudged to be a legitimate score following a score review lasting 8 minutes- during which time we get to see Eddie's face turn bright pink, like a boiled crayfish, and great plumes of steam coming out his ears. Then, when the verdict is revealed on the big screen, his head explodes, with the shock wave being felt in Vladivostok.

I don't actually like WC, but the wife does, and we don't have a pre-nup.

I don't really think a club as well supported and for so many years as the Eagles can be referred to as a bandwagon club. Then again i don't follow association football at all, but was all aboard England this year, so maybe we are.

And that's a shame about the abuse, i haven't seen a lot of it, unless it's a derby. God knows i wasn't abusing anyone after that Essendon game. More consoling my father on his birthday. Happy birthday dad.

Oh I know West Coast have a solid fan base of a good 100k passionate supporters, I’m sure you’re one of them. But the other 800k people who jump on during finals are not - the amount of people on a Facebook I know who have been to two games in half a decade but have an eagles cover photo and/or profile photo and hashtagging it up all week is ridiculous. I guess this happens to most teams who makes a grannie (like the dogs and tigers) and it’s amplified living in WA but I’m exposed to much less pies supporters so I’m a little bias but oh well haha

I heard a "supposed" eagles supporter from perth on Sen this morning and he said eagles will beat pies by more than they beat demons.

A 6 month draw.
Be fun watching the cricket and the footy at the same time. Hopefully Eddie gets whacked in the head with a cricket bat at some stage.

Would be happy seeing either of these teams win but because of this guy I’m leaning towards the eagles

View attachment 565048

That's the only problem. I wouldn't mind if Collingwood got up, just as I wouldn't mind the Eagles winning, but I'm not sure I could handle Eddie's arrogance if the pies win. Suddenly the whole flag would be about him.

Back