Preview Who are the neutrals supporting and why?

Who will you be supporting as a neutral

• Collingwood

Votes: 53 27.2%
  • West Coast

Votes: 142 72.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the only problem. I wouldn't mind if Collingwood got up, just as I wouldn't mind the Eagles winning, but I'm not sure I could handle Eddie's arrogance if the pies win. Suddenly the whole flag would be about him.

The smug look might be just too much to handle. Apart from that doesn’t bother me either way

Collingwood.

Didn't mind WCE until we belted them in a final in 2016 and the bad sportsmanship ever since has been next level. They love to trot out the finals bye as the only reason they lost by 8 goals.

Hope Collingwood ream them, and they should if they play like last week.

I'd say a minority would seriously think that. We lost fair and square, no excuses. I was totally behind the Bulldogs in 16, but I've noticed some of their supporters on here being less than gracious too. So I guess that makes us even eh?

Collingwood.

Didn't mind WCE until we belted them in a final in 2016 and the bad sportsmanship ever since has been next level. They love to trot out the finals bye as the only reason they lost by 8 goals.

Happily admit we lost the game because we were utter trash. However I distinctly remember those dubious handballs in the game and the season from the dogs not being called for what they were. Was incredibly infuriating.

You rode a wave of 'fairytale', umpiring momentum that garnered in a premiership. Hoping we can do the same.

Collingwood.

Show me any post who said the bye is reason for the loss? The Bulldogs fairytale made me sick. They threw the ball constantly and were never called for it. Also umpires were the difference in the grand final

Reluctantly, West Coast.

Never Collingwood. And if the only choices were Collingwood and Essendon, Id start following soccer.
Plus its my fervent hope that Buckley never wins an AFL premiership as player or coach.

Weren't too reluctant to put up an Eags profile pic tho I see haha. Onya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood

I've never been a hater, I like how they play.

Travis Varcoe with his sister and the largely unheralded work he did in helping that Cats win in '09 and his 15 sec goal at the start of '11 and then his epic length of the ground effort. He plays with a lot of heart.

I'm at work right at this moment, about 100km north of Newman in WA and while it's good that the Eagles are playing (because that means I will be left alone to watch the game in peace) it will be insufferable here if they win.

Hot Pie Eyes!

West Coast Eagles because Fat Eddie told us that we should all rally around Collingwood. Always thought he was an arrogant bully but never thought he was stupid. It's as if he has no conception of what the non-Magpie football public feel about him. Hope WC does a Melbourne on them.
Rather barrack for the Taliban than the Pies

Back