Who are the next '' Break Out '' Players?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
No, it's not a Prison Break type of series, or an escape plan doco on Fox. But this season we saw the great emergence of a special talent named Nick Daicos. Who could repeat a similar feat next season or in years to come?

I think the Hawks have a couple down there and an exciting team which will take some stopping in the not too distant future. They already snared some big wins this season beating both Grand Finalists. They do look a team on the rise.

Kiedean Coleman from the Lions is just 23 years of age and we saw what he did in the Prelim and Granny. Exceptional talent.

I'll have to go through the lists at a later date and be more specific.

Which young talent is brewing out there atm, ready to explode?

No, it's not a Prison Break type of series, or an escape plan doco on Fox. But this season we saw the great emergence of a special talent named Nick Daicos. Who could repeat a similar feat next season or in years to come?

I think the Hawks have a couple down there and an exciting team which will take some stopping in the not too distant future. They already snared some big wins this season beating both Grand Finalists. They do look a team on the rise.

Kiedean Coleman from the Lions is just 23 years of age and we saw what he did in the Prelim and Granny. Exceptional talent.

I'll have to go through the lists at a later date and be more specific.

Which young talent is brewing out there atm, ready to explode?
Whoever wins the 2k time trial and backs it up after the Christmas break.
What are we betting on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back