Who are the quiet achievers at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

For the Cats, definetly Enright. No one ever mentions him at all, yet he is one of the most consistent players at Geelong and a vital part of the team, more vital then probably anyone truly knows. He got AA last year and will probably get it again this year if he keeps going, yet still remains somewhat a quiet achiever.

Baker from the Saints is another quiet achiever. Does his job, does it well, and yet you dont hear a peep from him.

Blake the standout quiet achiever, the value of Bakes goes on unmentioned. Also Luke Ball gets the ball in and under, tackles like a bitch yet doesn't get the credit he deserves especially after going through OP. Sam Gilbert has been playing like a star this year, the media hasn't picked up on it but i reckon they will soon enough.

Teddy Ritchards from the swans. Am watching the saints tonight, and have been impressed with Sam GIlbert all year. He doesn't seem to get the accolades he deserves.

We are Collingwood. We don't do 'quiet acheivers'.

Unfortunate timing with your post.

Plenty were quiet tonight:p

From Brisbane Joel Patful and Josh Drummond:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson is the usual suspect but is starting to get more recognition now.
Winderlich has been key though this year and not acknowledged currently, although I think its about to change.

Unfortunate timing with your post.

Plenty were quiet tonight:p

From Brisbane Joel Patful and Josh Drummond:thumbsu:
I agree with Patful, very good defender but I think everyone acknowledges how good Drummond is when he's fit, the only thing thats stopping from getting the credit is he hasn't put together a full season yet.

Let’s revisit this old chestnut.

Interesting to see some of the quiet achievers nominated ten years ago went on to become some of the biggest names in the game - Hurn, Enright, Birchall, Gray etc.

Currently at Melbourne it would be Christian Salem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back