Who are the top 10 midfielders in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield isn't a mid as such. He's more a 'I'll start off on the hbf, then become a mid after first bounce and then torch you.' kinda player. Unique and I don't know why more coaches don't put more time into him.

I watch probably as much football as you do. And I pay a lot of attention to players. Cotchin goes missing more than most "elite" mids. He is an average player at best!

Watching a game of footy vs understanding a game of footy and what's going on are two very different things.

Cheers

Did chuckle at this.. Yes, most of that list are no good, at least in terms of being elite midfielders..
Hard to see a Richmond mid cracking the top 30 currently. Cochin such a seagull he might morph into a bird

Most of those players named are extremely average

Two brownlows in our midfield and all premiership players. More than what’s in the current “preliminaryship” champion team that is Collingwood. Win something, then we’ll talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did chuckle at this.. Yes, most of that list are no good, at least in terms of being elite midfielders..

Yet you guys can’t beat them. That makes me chuckle, chuckles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to see a Richmond mid cracking the top 30 currently. Cochin such a seagull he might morph into a bird

A bird reference. Interesting given Selwood is 99% duck.

1.Neale
2.Neale
3.Neale
4.Neale
5.Whoever Neale is blocking for
6.Neale
7.Whoever has recieved a stabbing 45m Pass from Neale
8.Neale
9.Whoever has been gifted a handball from Neale
10.Neale's Mum

Last edited:
Dunno what number but Lachie Neale is in the top 10 for 2019 so far.
Maybe the most important player at Brisbane.

His determination and consistency has anchored Brisbane. A steady hand and a few percent improvement by the team can make a huge difference spread across a season.

He is a top 10 mid and right now, top 10 player for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back