Who are you going for in the finals?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maddo11

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
I hope the pies make it to the grand final and lose in the last 2 minutes again.

fu**'em.

Although I do kinda feel bad about their run with injuries the last couple of years.

swansfan51

Jun 3, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
West Coast are lower for me than they would be for many of you, because I have to continue living in Perth...

Brisbane
Geelong
GWS

Daylight

Bulldogs
Richmond
West Coast
Collingwood

AFL abolished and no title awarded
Zombie apocalypse
Nuclear holocaust

drug cheating scum
So far so good. 3 of my bottom 5 teams eliminated, and 2 of my top 3 will make the prelims

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MC Bad Genius

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I haven't barracked harder in a neutral match than I did on Saturday night for the Lions. I feel like I might even have to go for Collingwood this week in the Prelim. I just can't stand the Giants and how they play the game. Whoever wins though I'll be going for the opposition in the GF!

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I haven't barracked harder in a neutral match than I did on Saturday night for the Lions. I feel like I might even have to go for Collingwood this week in the Prelim. I just can't stand the Giants and how they play the game. Whoever wins though I'll be going for the opposition in the GF!
Last Saturday nights game was one of the most enjoyable finals for me for years, I was really, really into it. Barracked hard, screamed and called the umps for everything, but when my team eventually lost, it didn't feel like the end of the world and I was able to go to bed and sleep soundly without reliving the game all night long and obsessing about what went wrong.

This stress free September has been kind of nice, don't want to get used to it though.....

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Last Saturday nights game was one of the most enjoyable finals for me for years, I was really, really into it. Barracked hard, screamed and called the umps for everything, but when my team eventually lost, it didn't feel like the end of the world and I was able to go to bed and sleep soundly without reliving the game all night long and obsessing about what went wrong.

This stress free September has been kind of nice, don't want to get used to it though.....
Hopefully Geelong and Collingwood lose this week so the GF is the most enjoyable in years

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace
GWS now. Then Collingwood, Geelong and Richmond in that order.

Really like Nathan Buckley as a coach. Richmond fans have just rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. So ******* arrogant for a team that's won 1 Premiership in almost 40 years.

SBD Gonzalez

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Richmond fans have just rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. So ******* arrogant for a team that's won 1 Premiership in almost 40 years.
Me too. had a lot of sympathy, even affection for them. Then they won a flag and you'd think they were the Harlem farken Globetrotters.

Top Bottom