Who are you going for in the finals?

Who are you going for in the finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I will support the Bri'ons. Like their style and history. Their 2001-03 remains the best team I have seen in following footy for over 60 years. Am pessimistic about their prospects, but then again I was pessimistic about our chances in 05 and 12.

The Bri'ons share a similar farked up history to ours.

Other than that I'd go the Giants, Weasels, Cats and Tiggers.

A Filth win would disgust me and a Bullies win would be beyond the pale. A Doper win would be disgrace for humanity.

I can't believe so many have GWS so high up on their lists
Would trigger the * out of the VFL, so in that case I'd be in favour of it. Don't really like them otherwise but then again most of these teams I don't really care for.

Would trigger the fu** out of the VFL, so in that case I'd be in favour of it. Don't really like them otherwise but then again most of these teams I don't really care for.

Yep. Faganism (trust: process) first for me, then any team that isn't victorian, then Tiggers, then Dogs, then Collingwood, then the druggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Essendon gone I'm on the Lions/Cats/Weagles trains.

Any of those 3 make it to the GF and I'm one them.

Unlike most here, I just can't stand GWS just walking into the comp and being gifted a premiership off the 30+ years of hard work in Sydney that our club has done... No thanks. I want you to be "almost" for the next decade. Until you can build a club without all the picks and advantages that we were never ever afforded.

Without us there is no GWS. I wish them no success this finals series at all. Bottom of my pile.

With Essendon gone I'm on the Lions/Cats/Weagles trains.

Any of those 3 make it to the GF and I'm one them.

Unlike most here, I just can't stand GWS just walking into the comp and being gifted a premiership off the 30+ years of hard work in Sydney that our club has done... No thanks. I want you to be "almost" for the next decade. Until you can build a club without all the picks and advantages that we were never ever afforded.

Without us there is no GWS. I wish them no success this finals series at all. Bottom of my pile.
I could certainly live with Lions beating Giants in the Granny by a point after the siren.

I could certainly live with Lions beating Giants in the Granny by a point after the siren.

Working backwards:

3 Melbourne Clubs -
1 Victorian Club
1 Weasels mob

Brions v Giants Grannie with the Brions to just get over the line

Cats, Brisbane, WC or Giants in that order. Pretty much any club except Richmond (ferals), Collingwood (ferals), Western Bulldogs (Cheats) or Essendon (Drug cheats).

Team I'd most like to see lose a GF is Collingwood, just for the look on Eddie's face. Priceless.

Back