Who are you going for in the finals?

Who are you going for in the finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the pies make it to the grand final and lose in the last 2 minutes again.

*'em.

Although I do kinda feel bad about their run with injuries the last couple of years.

Great to see most of the lions players at the reserves today after last nights loss, signing kids jumpers etc, culture strong.

With the Dogs out I don't care anymore. I tipped GWS at the start of the year so I'll say them for that sweet sweet validation...

West Coast are lower for me than they would be for many of you, because I have to continue living in Perth...

Brisbane
Geelong
GWS

Daylight

Bulldogs
Richmond
West Coast
Collingwood

AFL abolished and no title awarded
Zombie apocalypse
Nuclear holocaust

drug cheating scum
So far so good. 3 of my bottom 5 teams eliminated, and 2 of my top 3 will make the prelims

I haven't barracked harder in a neutral match than I did on Saturday night for the Lions. I feel like I might even have to go for Collingwood this week in the Prelim. I just can't stand the Giants and how they play the game. Whoever wins though I'll be going for the opposition in the GF!

I haven't barracked harder in a neutral match than I did on Saturday night for the Lions. I feel like I might even have to go for Collingwood this week in the Prelim. I just can't stand the Giants and how they play the game. Whoever wins though I'll be going for the opposition in the GF!
Last Saturday nights game was one of the most enjoyable finals for me for years, I was really, really into it. Barracked hard, screamed and called the umps for everything, but when my team eventually lost, it didn't feel like the end of the world and I was able to go to bed and sleep soundly without reliving the game all night long and obsessing about what went wrong.

This stress free September has been kind of nice, don't want to get used to it though.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last Saturday nights game was one of the most enjoyable finals for me for years, I was really, really into it. Barracked hard, screamed and called the umps for everything, but when my team eventually lost, it didn't feel like the end of the world and I was able to go to bed and sleep soundly without reliving the game all night long and obsessing about what went wrong.

This stress free September has been kind of nice, don't want to get used to it though.....

Hopefully Geelong and Collingwood lose this week so the GF is the most enjoyable in years

GWS now. Then Collingwood, Geelong and Richmond in that order.

Really like Nathan Buckley as a coach. Richmond fans have just rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. So ******* arrogant for a team that's won 1 Premiership in almost 40 years.

Richmond fans have just rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. So ******* arrogant for a team that's won 1 Premiership in almost 40 years.
Me too. had a lot of sympathy, even affection for them. Then they won a flag and you'd think they were the Harlem farken Globetrotters.

GWS now. Then Collingwood, Geelong and Richmond in that order.

Really like Nathan Buckley as a coach. Richmond fans have just rubbed me the wrong way in recent years. So ******* arrogant for a team that's won 1 Premiership in almost 40 years.
Me too. had a lot of sympathy, even affection for them. Then they won a flag and you'd think they were the Harlem farken Globetrotters.

Richmond fans be thinking ‘she’s in the bag’ (and they will be), GWS CAN win this...I like crying Tigers, it’s better than crying Chris Mayne!

Richmond fans be thinking ‘she’s in the bag’ (and they will be), GWS CAN win this...I like crying Tigers, it’s better than crying Chris Mayne!
Would be glorious if the Giants got up.

I like Chris Mayne though. :( Seems a good, genuine bloke. And really like the way he reinvented himself as a player despite seemingly not even being wanted by his own club. Really commendable mental endurance IMO.

GWS it is I guess. Just for the fact it would be funny to see them win the Premiership in a ground that's most likely going to be 90% Tigers fans and the fact they'll win a Premiership before Freo. lol.
I know the Giants hate people talking about their lack of support, but this has the potential to be the most one sided crowd in AFL history. Probably won't be as one sided as the prelim they played a couple of years ago though, as the AFL don't let either team get a huge allotment. But I can't imagine many neutrals in Melbourne donning orange and silver (or whatever it is).

And as much as I despise GWS and the way they go about things, I've gotta give at least a little respect for how they somehow managed to hold off the Pies.

But I'm still going for the Tigers.

You didn’t see him?
You mean crying after the siren? Yes, I saw that. Why the ridicule? (Not having a go at you specifically; there were a lot of posters laying into him on the MB Game Day thread for crying and I wondered what he's done to be such an awful human being. I know nothing about him.)

You mean crying after the siren? Yes, I saw that. Why the ridicule? (Not having a go at you specifically; there were a lot of posters laying into him on the MB Game Day thread for crying and I wondered what he's done to be such an awful human being. I know nothing about him.)
Personally, I thought it was a bit soft but he quite obviously is a very emotional person, unlike myself. He’s done nothing wrong, but what he has done is prove the doubters (namely Buckley) wrong!

I don’t go there (main board), I really don’t like nuffies.

I had every intention of cheering for Collingwood yesterday (l’ve found myself quite liking Buckley as a coach) but the thought of that fat pr*ck Eddie with that stupid smile on his face was just too much in the end and I couldn’t do it. However, while I’m not that keen on the Tigers I do hate the scum out west so will have to cheer quietly for the Black & Yellow next Saturday now.

Back