Prediction Who are you going for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Greetings all,

Thought I'd start a thread on who you will be supporting in this years finals series.

I'm on the Swans since they've let me down in 14 & 16 lol

Who are you going for?

IMG_1718.JPG

Last edited:

Nice choice.

Would be great for footy if they can make the prelim at the very least.
Would enjoy seeing a Riewoldt lift the cup and Taylor Hunt is a mate of mine (hard to break into their side now though).

I dont really care who wins but i think the cats will do it.
Think theyll have the easiest run to the gf.
God I hope not.

Prelim last year proved Danger & Jewlood can get 40+ touches each & they're still not able to compete with the likes of Swans etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope not.

Prelim last year proved Danger & Jewlood can get 40+ touches each & they're still not able to compete with the likes of Swans etc
They're peaking at the right time. Demolished giants last round without selwood. Absolutely dismantled the giants.
I think they will rip the tiges a new one have a week off and get to play giants in melb in the prelim. Easy run. Sydney will have a tougher run and have to go through adelaide in adelaide. Tough going.
I think thats the correct draw isnt it?

GWS/Adelaide. Guess I wouldn't mind seeing Sydney win it.
Richmond wouldn't be too bad. People seem to go on and on about the 'Tiger Army', but do they actually have any more supporters than Collingwood/Essendon etc?

Don't particularly want to see Geelong win it, Essendon winning it would make me feel ill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back