Who are you supporting this finals series?

Which team will you be barracking for?

• Hawthorn

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Richmond

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Carlton

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
As much as I hate Carlton, I really, really want Richmond to lose in the elimination final.

Really conflicted with this one.

I can't stand either of them at the best of times but I'll have to hope Carlton lose because they have been crap most of the year and really didn't deserve to be in the 8 9 anyway.

Besides, the Tigers song is pretty cool.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Haven't got a desire for any of them to win other than Richmond and Port in week one.
Geelong have gone to a whole new level.....

of self-importance, entitlement, petulance and borderline cheating, so hope they don't make it to the big dance.
Beyond that, I will wait to see who plays the gutsiest footy between now and then and likely go for the underdog of non-Vic teams on the day.

GabbaTRON

Debutant
Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If you lived in the West you wouldn't be going for the dockers. As for "about time", let them suffer in their jocks.

Especially with the Ross Lyon game plan of flooding the fwd 50 for 20mins for 1 behind.

So in addition to Port ill say Hawks because my boss is a Hawks guy and the only person I know who is decent to talk footy with.

BUT if they do get the flag that will do them for this millennium, because obvious reasons.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The umpires. At least this way I'll always be on the winning team.
BOOO.
They play dumb footy, don't know the rules and are constantly cheating.
They continually are staging to get their heads on telly, the goal umps can't make a decision.
Their skillz are terrible, only able to bounce the ball once in 10 goes.
Shocking team despite their winning percentage.:thumbsdown:

Edit: (If this forum had a naughty corner, you'd be sent there)

JMan5

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North Queensland Cowboys
I want the Grand Final to be between Fremantle and Sydney and I want that to be a close game with the winner winning by 1 point. I want Freo to win more just because they have come from a few terrible seasons and have really pushed themselves this year.

FromOldFitzroy

Senior List
Jan 29, 2011
Werribee
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Freo for me, Ross Lyon was a good Fitzroy player, and his coaching style doesn't upset me. Football's a lot like rugby these days, no matter what the team.
After that, Port or Sydney, and all the Vic clubs to miss out.
Why? - the bias to Vic clubs here in Melbourne is hard to take, and as for supporters, I still hear Melbournites wishing for the 'good old days' when there were just 12 Vic clubs.

Back