Who are your favourite youtubers? The PEWDIEPIE appreciation thread! 60.5 millions subs or GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to PEWDIEPIE for getting a shout out at the start of the Christchurch massacre live stream! Does he attracts lots of radical white supremacists and neo Nazi’s?

I mostly watch those kinds of podcasts for the guests, usually philosophers and scientists, or other interesting people.
Oh the podcast? I don't know, i dont watch it. I thought you meant his main channel. They got famous for their main channel before the podcasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youtube has gone all right wing though, or at least leaning that way. IDK if I'm just noticing it more.

If you look at Fox News it will start showing up on your feeds.

Most right wing shows on youtube like Ben Shapiro, Louder with Crowder etc have all be demonetised. Google is very l;eft wing so I doubt they'd allow YouTube to lean right.

If you look at Fox News it will start showing up on your feeds.

Most right wing shows on youtube like Ben Shapiro, Louder with Crowder etc have all be demonetised. Google is very l;eft wing so I doubt they'd allow YouTube to lean right.

I feel like it has, and it's not just youtube content going towards the right, but individual youtubers who seem to be more conservative or libertarian as well.

I feel like it has, and it's not just youtube content going towards the right, but individual youtubers who seem to be more conservative or libertarian as well.

It may well be where they feel free to express their opinion.
You can't do it on mainstream media, you can't do it amongst left leaning friends you can't do it in public.

Trump using Twitter is a masterstroke as comments to his tweets expose the hatred and nastiness of his opponents.

It may well be where they feel free to express their opinion.
You can't do it on mainstream media, you can't do it amongst left leaning friends you can't do it in public.

Trump using Twitter is a masterstroke as comments to his tweets expose the hatred and nastiness of his opponents.

:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back