Who cried and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Those old fighting tiger plaques we got given years ago,looking at that with all the blokes who started it,gives me a lump in the throat and a tear in the eye.

Remember all the oppos putting s**t on Benny's pie charts and the 3-0-75.

They can all eat humble pie,with grissle!

Yes.

When i saw Richo crying at the GF.
Was very emotional for a fair bit beforehand. Believed we had it but too scared to really let myself go but couldnt hold them back when i saw the big man crying.
*s me up just picturing it as i write this hahaha

Was fine until Benny went, was good with Richo but when they showed Benny with his face buried into his hands I started to struggle but when they showed him hugging his son there was no stopping them then,

Still do at the same point watching the replay even almost now typing this.

I cried about 20 times in GF week. I said as much on twitter. I just had these weird feels about what it would be like for the Tiges to win one.

I cried after Prestias goal. I cried with Benny, Richo.

It's funny, there are certain events during the game watching on replay that just set me off. I cry every time Prestia kicks that goal.

Like many, I'm bloody old and have waited a long time for this. If we won again in the next 5 years, i'd be happy, but don't reckon I'd cry. This was different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I startted to tear up when we went 45 up early in the last and then the crows kicked two quick goals and my mate turned to me and said " its not over "but then when Towny intercepted the kick in and kicked the goal i knew it was over then and started to get emotional again, it wasnt until after the game when i checked my phone and saw missed calls and txt messages from family and friends that i broke down properly.

The whole finals series lead-up was a bit weepy, but if we limit to on the day, then when the Killers played the Oils cover, knew I was gonna be in strife...

The hardest years, the darkest years, the roarin' years, the fallen years
These should not be forgotten years
The hardest years, the wildest years, the desperate and divided years
We will remember, these should not be forgotten years

I mean FFS, it makes me a little teary just cuttin' n pastin'
WTF??

Roll on 2018!

Edit**
and I just read Greggy's post! Spooky!

Last edited:
The whole finals series lead-up was a bit weepy, but if we limit to on the day, then when the Killers played the Oils cover, knew I was gonna be in strife...

The hardest years, the darkest years, the roarin' years, the fallen years
These should not be forgotten years
The hardest years, the wildest years, the desperate and divided years
We will remember, these should not be forgotten years

I mean FFS, it makes me a little teary just cuttin' n pastin'
WTF??

Roll on 2018!

Edit**
and I just read Greggy's post! Spooky!
watching that, then seeing Jack get up and sing with the Killers - it was like fate that Richmon were going to win. looking back, the stars were aligned and you couldnt imagine adelaide winning - i mean could you imagine Tex up singing Mr Brightside? nope

The tears actually started the freo game in 2013 , I was back in aus for a break sat watching us playing freo and burst into tears, my partner goes wtf is wrong , I said I did not expect us to play finals again

I mentioned before but I was fine all the way during the game pleased and proud as a punch and a smile grinning none stop and not realizing what just happened, Maybe disbelief felt I was dreaming again just like before the start of the season.
I broke down when the kid was putting the medal around jacks r head and those words that came out of his mouth just made me realize yes it is real and it did happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back