List Mgmt. Who currently out of the side will come back in for finals?

Who currently out of the side will come back in for finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker, short, graham, rioli are the next most vunerable imo. Id like Baker to stay in the team and Rioli probably stays aswell

My guesses are
Nank for Soldo (done well to hold it down while nanks been injured)
Mcintosh for Graham (truck)
Caddy for Short (would be sad for him considering he missed the 2017 finals campaign aswell)

Then you have Rance who is giving himself every chance to get back. If hes ready come finals then good luck to dimma and co because i have no idea who else goes out.

Nank KMac & Caddy will come back in for Soldo Baker & Short

B: Grimes Broad Astbury
HB: Houli Vlastuin Stack
C: Ellis Cotchin KMac
HF: Castagna Lambert Rioli
F: Lynch Martin Riewoldt
R: Nankervis Caddy Prestia
INT: Edwards Bolton Graham Chol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nankervis
Caddy
Macca
Pickett
Ross

If Rance ticks all the boxes I reckon it will come down to how the defence handles tall forwards in the run home, if Astbury/Grimes/Broad handle Cox, Kennedy, Darling and the carlton tall fwds I dont think they'll risk him, if we get exposed by several of them and its a worry going into finals, they may take the chance if he's fit.

Baker, short, graham, rioli are the next most vunerable imo. Id like Baker to stay in the team and Rioli probably stays aswell

My guesses are
Nank for Soldo (done well to hold it down while nanks been injured)
Mcintosh for Graham (truck)
Caddy for Short (would be sad for him considering he missed the 2017 finals campaign aswell)

Then you have Rance who is giving himself every chance to get back. If hes ready come finals then good luck to dimma and co because i have no idea who else goes out.

itd be nice to find a spot for graham

I would expect Nank would definitely come in before the end of the year. Caddy would be odds on too. After that the chances reduce significantly. I could see them bringing Pickett and Ross back into the side to audition them before finals but given the strength of the side atm McIntosh would only come in if Ellis shits the bed again like last year.

Nank for Soldo.
Caddy for Baker. Maybe.

I'm pretty happy with the team as is. Always room for improvement but it seems to be working well. Waiting for the WC game before I get too critical.

Not sure. Good problem to have though. Pickett might find himself in quicker than we thought with Cotch out. Can't see Ross returning. Have said this all along. Rance not sure we need him at the moment and Dale Morros injury scared me a bit

I don't know the reasons but I know reasons were involved.

I was just a surprised as you. Who makes way for him do you reckon? Feel like he would be handy come finals. I'm just having trouble with who goes out.

Rance is a no. Not only is it a massive risk, you cannot guarantee he'd be in best touch.

The backline is going just fine thank you.

And anyone advocating Graham out to fit people in, make sure you're replacing his tackles and pressure acts, because they are elite. 8 tackles when the game was up for grabs, in a half of football. 13 in all.

Di
I don't know the reasons but I know reasons were involved.

I was just a surprised as you. Who makes way for him do you reckon? Feel like he would be handy come finals. I'm just having trouble with who goes out.
Dimma must have his reasons!

I guess Short may be the unlucky one. But I want KMac back in that side.

Ah, depth. Gotta love it...:thumbsu:

Back