Keys

Not Bitter
Oct 11, 2006
Yelling at Clouds
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals
With our list for 2020 essentially finalised with only the possible addition of a player through the SSP to come, we go into next season with ?? players yet to make their AFL debut.

So which of the following is likely to get first crack at a debut in 2020?

Hamish Brayshaw
Xavier O’Neill
Luke Foley
Bailey Williams
Harry Edwards
Callum Jamieson
Ben Johnson
Anthony Treacy
Mitch O’Neill

My moneys on big Bailey with Treacy a bit of a smokie given at 22 he’s a bit older than the others.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
With our list for 2020 essentially finalised with only the possible addition of a player through the SSP to come, we go into next season with ?? players yet to make their AFL debut.

So which of the following is likely to get first crack at a debut in 2020?

Hamish Brayshaw
Xavier O’Neill
Luke Foley
Bailey Williams
Harry Edwards
Callum Jamieson
Ben Johnson
Anthony Treacy
Mitch O’Neill

My moneys on big Bailey with Treacy a bit of a smokie given at 22 he’s a bit older than the others.
Solved your own puzzle!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JDWCE

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Treacy seems a fair replacement for Rioli and has the smarts. Could be the go-er but boy oh boy I would love to see big boy Williams debut

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Bailey Williams or Xavier O’Neil. Whilst we Treacy is a 22 year old we generally adhere to the pecking order unless someone’s preseason legitimately punches the selection committee in the face. Treacy currently sits behind Cameron, Petrucelle, Ryan and Venables.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eagles rule

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
LAKERS Now
Treacy if he has a good pre-season could be Ryan`s wingman in the FWD 50 ..`
XON will likely get a early game and I expect him to push for a spot this year ..
Williams is close as well especially if he focuses on playing ruck and less fwd ,he was a amazing leap and good mobility ..
Axel Foley may be a surprise packet as well I thought he was developing really well last year ..

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Treacy seems a fair replacement for Rioli and has the smarts. Could be the go-er but boy oh boy I would love to see big boy Williams debut
Really excited by Treacy. However, I just watched the highlights of Fredericks, the freo recruit some BF members were laughing about, some random unknown apparently, but jeesuz the kid can play. X Factor and skill in spades. Very evasive - freo have got a beauty there.

eagles rule

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
LAKERS Now
Really excited by Treacy. However, I just watched the highlights of Fredericks, the freo recruit some BF members were laughing about, some random unknown apparently, but jeesuz the kid can play. X Factor and skill in spades. Very evasive - freo have got a beauty there.
You on the wrong board and Fredericks looks like shit ..

Turboman1994

Club Legend
Jul 24, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Personally feel
Williams will smash the door down all year and play 1-5 games injury’s pending
XoN to become the clear cut best seconds midfielder 2-8 games
Edwards to play well and earn a taste of the big time 1-3 games
Mitch Oniell have a ripper year and possibly snag a couple games in a Mastodon role

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Any injury to NN or Hickey will allow Williams his debut. And knowing how injury prone NN and Hickey are, I'd unfortunately say sooner rather than later.

Carbine Chaos

Blue Tree Project
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton, Delhi, Perth
Any injury to NN or Hickey will allow Williams his debut. And knowing how injury prone NN and Hickey are, I'd unfortunately say sooner rather than later.
I see no reason for Williams to start behind Hickey in the pecking order next season, provided Naitanui is fit.

Top Bottom