Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menadue vs hewett vs papley vs mccarthy (using dpp)
I'd go one of the Sydney boys, you'd think the Swans will beat Carlton quiet comfortably..

Flip a coin between Hewett and Papley haha

I'd go one of the Sydney boys, you'd think the Swans will beat Carlton quiet comfortably..

Flip a coin between Hewett and Papley haha
Cheers for the reply. haha think I might have to put my faith in a coin toss. Head and heart can't get me a decision.

Mills Oliver

Tough one. Hartley was best in nab though, so I would go him.

Menadue vs hewett vs papley vs mccarthy (using dpp)

Similar decision for me.

2 of menadue, mills, Hewitt and gresh.

Menadue and mills at the moment

Cheers for the reply. haha think I might have to put my faith in a coin toss. Head and heart can't get me a decision.
The SC reflex will kick in tonight, 2 minutes before the game starts.

Whether it gives you right decision or not is up to the universe :)

Best of luck!

I've got a really flexible team with a number of loophole options.

DEF: Pick 3 of: Weitering, Adams, Dea, AM-T, Brown
MID: Pick 1 of: Hewett, Gresham, Davis
FOR: Pick 4 of: BenKenn, Wells, Kerridge, Papley and Menadue

But where things get interesting is I've got Petracca in the midfield, and Uebergang as a Fwd. So I can shift players around and utilize loophole options, potentially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a really flexible team with a number of loophole options.

DEF: Pick 3 of: Weitering, Adams, Dea, AM-T, Brown
MID: Pick 1 of: Hewett, Gresham, Davis
FOR: Pick 4 of: BenKenn, Wells, Kerridge, Papley and Menadue

But where things get interesting is I've got Petracca in the midfield, and Uebergang as a Fwd. So I can shift players around and utilize loophole options, potentially.
Def - Weitering, Dea and Adams

Mid - Hewett (can't loophole because Petracca plays early)

Forward - Wells and BenKen on.
Loophole Menadue tonight with Uber, if he does well, flip a coin between Kerridge and Papley, if he does crap, play both Kerridge and Papley

1 of:
Hartley - Tippa - Brown
2 of:
Menadue - Mills - Dunks - Davis - Gresham
2 of:
Kerridge - BenKen - Adams - Papley

(Can put Adams down back for one of the Essenduds, also Menadue and BK can be swapped)

EDIT: My whole side is playing, so no loophole options :eek:)
move Adams back and play him in

Play Mills and Menadue in the mids

BenKen locked, then flip a coin between Kerridge and Papley

Def - Weitering, Dea and Adams

Mid - Hewett (can't loophole because Petracca plays early)

Forward - Wells and BenKen on.
Loophole Menadue tonight with Uber, if he does well, flip a coin between Kerridge and Papley, if he does crap, play both Kerridge and Papley

Ok, what do you think about this though?

So, I loophole Menadue with Uber, if Menadue does well, I could switch my loophole to Petracca (sub Petracca Fwd and Kerridge to mid)

Kerridge would then force Hewett, Gresham and Davis to be locked on the MID bench. But I could then push the Uebergang loophole to Defence where I could loophole one of Brown or AM-T with Adams.

So, that comes down to Hewett vs Papley (+ a free look at AM-T/Brown's score vs Adams)?

Ok, what do you think about this though?

So, I loophole Menadue with Uber, if Menadue does well, I could switch my loophole to Petracca (sub Petracca Fwd and Kerridge to mid)

Kerridge would then force Hewett, Gresham and Davis to be locked on the MID bench. But I could then push the Uebergang loophole to Defence where I could loophole one of Brown or AM-T with Adams.

So, that comes down to Hewett vs Papley (+ a free look at AM-T/Brown's score vs Adams)?
I had to read that a couple of times :p

Yeah that will work. What would you take from Tippa or Brown though? I just think Adams is a better option and a comfortable lock for minimum 60

I reckon both Papley and Hewett will score a goal or 2 (or 3) each, another big Sydney score is imminent.

Pick 2 of: Mills, Oliver, Hewett.

Most likely will go with Oliver as they play the bombers, just not sure between Mills and Hewett.

Pick 2 of: Mills, Oliver, Hewett.

Most likely will go with Oliver as they play the bombers, just not sure between Mills and Hewett.
I'd pick the goal threat, Sydney will score 110+ vs the Blues
Hewett

Pick 2 of Papley, Menadue, Kerridge. Usually I would probably play Menadue and Kerridge but we are playing Carlton this week and will probably win by 100+ meaning Papley might get a lot of goals.

Pick 2 of Papley, Menadue, Kerridge. Usually I would probably play Menadue and Kerridge but we are playing Carlton this week and will probably win by 100+ meaning Papley might get a lot of goals.
I'd go Menadue, then flip a coin.

I also think you'll smash the Blues so Papley probably the best bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back