Who Do I Start On The Field 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

+1 for Chewy
Hall v Petracca
If you are considering benching Hall then you should seriously be considering trading him out while he's still over $400k. I will probably be doing that this week. Let's see if he's named first. If he gets dropped or out injured then at least his value won't change.

Surely you should be trading Hall out if you are considering having $431k on your bench? No guarantees he'll play this week. If he's named I'll be trading him to rocky.
I'm playing a different game this year trying not to be so trigger happy has paid off 50% so far.
So yeah mixed results.
Will look to sideways underperforming players when full premo.

I'm playing a different game this year trying not to be so trigger happy has paid off 50% so far.
So yeah mixed results.
Will look to sideways underperforming players when full premo.
Yeah I know where you are coming from. I'm doing things a little differently and it's certainly paying off. Won't be trading the likes of Kerridge and Adams at all unless they suffer long term injuries as I want decent bench cover if/ when I get a full team. However, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and last week I traded Wines to Neale. This week it will be Hall to Rocky unless Rocky is out. Hall is clearly struggling due to his shoulder and attended zero centre bounces last game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca vs BKen?
Petracca
his 5 game average (78) is slightly better than BenKen's (74), even after ignoring his injury affected score of 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back