Who do they barrack for?

Remove this Banner Ad

David King used to go for Sydney before being drafted. It came up last Sunday as they were talking about Sydney’s run of 3 games of 30 goals in the late eighties last Sunday

Anyone know who Papalia, Underwood and Bennett support? I'm able to work out all the other commentators (Hudson and McLachlan - Geelong, Speed and Howard - Hawthorn, Brayshaw - North Melbourne, Dwayne - Geelong/Port) but those three are a bit of a mystery.

Anyone know who Papalia, Underwood and Bennett support? I'm able to work out all the other commentators (Hudson and McLachlan - Geelong, Speed and Howard - Hawthorn, Brayshaw - North Melbourne, Dwayne - Geelong/Port) but those three are a bit of a mystery.

Underwood is Adelaide Crows

Bruce McAvaney is very loosely an Adelaide fan and an Essendon fan before the Crows' admission in 1991. It's almost not worth listing as he's so dispassionate.

Dennis Cometti was a Melbourne fan growing up, but rated his adulthood passion for the Demons as 'one out of 10'. It hardly counts either.

Ian Cohen (SEN) is a Melbourne fan.

Adam White (ABC) is an old Fitzroy fan who transplanted his allegiance to the Brisbane Lions post-merger.

Darren Parkin - St Kilda
Tristan Foenander - Collingwood
Correct Adam White WAS a fitzroy man, but is not interested in the Lions. He is a bolted on Bombers fan now, and has been for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Papalia is West Coast

What about Brenton Speed and Swampy?

Also, not sure if inclusion worthy but Titus O'Reily's a Dees fan.
Brenton Speed is a Hawthorn fan.

Swampy, not sure - but I think he's WA based so probably one of those two clubs?

Who does Jack Riewoldt barrack for?
Not sure but saw him in the crowd once at an Essendon versus Carlton game in 2013, a Richmond supporting friend joked that Jack must be an Essendon fan. In BBL Jack goes for the Hobart Hurricanes.

Who does Jack Riewoldt barrack for?
Didn't Wayne Harmes barrack for Richmond even when he was playing for Carlton? BTW there aren't as many Pies fans in the footy media as the wider media. Jake Niall, maybe Tony Jones at a stretch, probably more I don't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back