List Mgmt. Who do we pick up in the Rookie draft??

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
Good on Holman, he's the one SOS delisting I've disagreed with.
As his royal highness said, it wasn’t simply a ‘can’t play’ type deal with Holman, but off field issues. Was he during SOS though, or pre-SOS? Will watch him with interest as I liked what I saw in his time with us.

As his royal highness said, it wasn’t simply a ‘can’t play’ type deal with Holman, but off field issues. Was he during SOS though, or pre-SOS? Will watch him with interest as I liked what I saw in his time with us.

Who's 'His Royal Highness'?

Holman couldn't help himself with his phone, but we did keep him training with the list in '15 only to take Gallucci after all indications were that he would be retained. That's my understanding.

Cutz

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Respect to O'Shea.

Delisted by Port in 2016, moves to VIC and joins us at the Northern Blues and immediately wins the B&F and looking like he's impressed the coaches enough to earn a rookie spot.

Shows great dedication and commitment at the very least and may make good players want to join the Northern Blues to develop and hopefully get drafted which can only be a good thing.

Agree...This is a bloke who is taking is opportunities and not leaving anything on the park. He played good footy last year, and totally deserves this.. happy for him. Well done Cam !!

RoyalParade

Cancelled
Feb 19, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Only reason I can think of for not taking penrith, is that SOS has another cat b in mind next year. Do we have anyone else coming through our next gen academy?

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Only reason I can think of for not taking penrith, is that SOS has another cat b in mind next year. Do we have anyone else coming through our next gen academy?
There's 3 Cat B slots, so I'm not sure that's the case.

As of right now, these are our 2018 NGA players:

Nick Riebelt (2018), Eltham, Multicultural
Sunny Brazier (2018), North Fitzroy, Multicultural
Mitchell Wild (2018), South Morang, Indigenous

Pretty sure two of them have had games with the Knights this year, with Wild supposedly the most promising.

Back