Bumped Who do you NOT want your club to draft? (2014 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 22, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Been doing this thread around this time for 5-6 years now.

Whose name will, if called out by your club, will see the remote become a projectile and your swear jar become full to overflowing?

We only have one live pick. Club has said they will pick "best available" rather than target a specific kind of player. I just desperately hope that whoever they deem to be best available isn't a hard working, solid, reliable inside midfielder.

These kinds of player are the bread and butter you build a side around but we already have loaves aplenty, have Heeney secured, and the probability of at least one of Dunkley or Mills next year. I hope we pick someone who brings something a little different - whether that be a tall, a half back flanker with great skills or even someone really small and nippy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so many guys this year I don't want to draft, just guys I hope we don't draft that early.

Such as McGovern with a second round pick, but would settle with our 3rd or 4th.. Smith similarly.

Not so keen on Goddard with our 1st, or durdin, but that has a lot to do with what wce needs more than anything. Not really fussed with lamb, just don't think his disposal is good enough.

Depending on who we overlook, Ellis. If Laverde is on the table and we take Ellis, objects will be flying about my house.

I'll be the same if we take choose someone over Weller or Lever/Laverde if they slide.

Someone on here described him as "Jack Watts with s**t skills". I think that's about right.
haha that has been my take on him for the last 3 years, how the hell has my statement left the saints board.

anyways its true, imagine watts now without his feild kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back