Opinion Who do you realistically want in the 2022 AFL Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

A KPD. Maybe he's like two ranks below the skinny flanker who Cal Twomey says is best available. We're one injury away from playing Tim O'Brien at full back, and two of our three options could well be retired at the end of next year with nobody to take over. Take the KPD.

8 - Mackenzie
12 - Phillipou
yes-yas.gif

Line call between Wardlaw and McKenzie.
McKenzie probably the best all round midfielder outside of Ashcroft.

Yep. Davis is absolutely cooked. Keeffe very old. Buckley coming back from acl.

I do like him (ethan phillips) i think he will probably go earlier than the rookie draft simply because of the lack of depth in this draft.

Mattaes Philippou

He looks special, and should be there at our pick. I know our on-ball brigade is stacked but he’s not small, he could easily play as a tall winger or a high half forward that could play that extra mid role who rolls forward and creates a mismatch with his height.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We (Cats) have a real opportunity at pick 7.

I won't pretend that I have more knowledge than our official draft analysts but I would really hope it's best available here in our highest pick in a long time.

There isn't anyone who could replace Sel, if this pick went on mid I wouldn't be unhappy but I'm an amateur.

I would love to trade back so we can get Matt Jefferson And hopefully get a future first for next years super draft and get Harley reid.

I would love to trade back so we can get Matt Jefferson And hopefully get a future first for next years super draft and get Harley reid.
Gws are getting him next year. Will be back to the bad old days for them. We will have around pick 4 which is fine.

We need speed and class especially in the mids (McKenzie,Tsatas or Phillipou) which we should get one of and then a KPD with size then maybe a CHF.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pick 4 - Wardlaw or Sheezel. If neither, Jhye Clark.
Pick 22 - Brayden George if we don't get Sheezel. Keeler otherwise.
Alwyn Davey bid match
Anthony Munkara bid match
Jayden Davey - rookie draft
slight change as pick 4 options look like no chance;

Pick 4 - really not bothered out of Tsatas, Phillipou, Clark or Humphrey.
Pick 22 - Still want George.

Would like these before a A.Davey bid & Munkara/J.Davey to come late :)

The way Hewitt is sliding we should be getting him with a rookie selection. Nice.
I haven’t kept up with the chatter. What’s the knock on him? Interview poorly? Poor character? Work ethic?

Dees have pick 13 and from the vision I saw he seemed a perfect fit for us as a strong agile mid/forward type…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back