Who do you think will be our first ever 300 gamer?

Remove this Banner Ad

If we did, the rest of the teams would give us so much s**t. But I would be a very happy weaglemite and would not give a toss what any other club thought about it!

True enough, Bodazoka, but you can bet your boots that a lot more than one or two of those hypocrites are weighing up their chances of grabbing him.

i want tohim to finish 300 + Games, around 6+ AA, 3 Premierships, a few B&F and A brownlow then he will go down as one of the breatest ruckmen :D

i really want coxy to get to 300

to early to say ebert or masten though imo

None

We may strauggle to ever get a player there - unless someone like a Rich comes in and plays regular league football from day 1. Even then, most of our guys retire at 29-30.
rt has played pretty regular footy from day 1, 15 games in his first year isnt bad

AHHHHHHHHHH NO
Hes not a FF he's a Ruckman.
He rests there somtimes but cant play as a permanent Forward!

I was wondering why he was always running around the ground and wrestling the other ruckmen, get back in the forward line I always used to yell.....Was responding too a previous thread about coxy in his later years IF he was unable to play the ruck/rover position that he does now. Average of 22 scoring shots a year since 05, pretty accurate in front of goal 22 goals 3 behinds best achievement in 05, 14/09 06, 13/9 07, 9/10 08. Tapered off a bit, but I dont think he has been rested forward that much considering seaby takes over ruck when cox is rested (from 05-07 anyway). If he can have 22 scoring resting for 10-15 minutes up forward than I can see him kicking 50-60 goals a year as a permanent forward, PLUS hs is a champion.

Couldnt be any worse than hansen atm.

No wonder hansen says he wants to be a eagle for life. Who else would want him. Absolutely a waste of space. We could all get a kick running up to the wing from the forward line. However his job is to kick goals. What a di#k.

As posted elsewhere, the only current regular I'd give some chance (and realistically, even then its probably only about a 20% chance) of getting there is Quinten Lynch.

By my reckoning, he'd need to play till he's 34/35. Some points in his favour.

1.) He's very durable, and has showed no signs of recurring injuries.
2.) His game isn't based at all speed.
3.) He's extremely versatile, having already played in 5 (CHB/FF/R/HF/RR) distinct positions for extended stretches throughout his career.
4.) After 7 years on the list he's still on an upward improvement curve.

When Q hits 30, I suspect his ability to play so many roles will make him a certain selection on the interchange bench for a long time.

The rest of the senior core aren't going to make it-
A Selwood - not enough games for his age, and taggers tend to go downhill very fast when they lose their pace.
Cox - Body already showing signs of wear and tear
Kerr - Body already showing signs of wear and tear, frequently suspended.
Glass - Body showing signs of wear and tear, impossible to remain an effective full back once your pace goes.

Mead?? Is that you? I havent seen you in BF in years???

I think Adam Selwood will be our first.

Would have to have a good running with injuries, but I think the constant travel will make it hard for alot of the other guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted Kerr. He will be a changed man come 2009, win the brownlow 3yrs running and eventually get pipped at the post by Daniel Rich in 2012 :cool:

lock it in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back