Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Irony here ???

We all get old and tired I suppose but did you ever think your level of posting would sink to this ?

Whole experience has caused some bitterness hasn't it ?

It was a legitimate concern to a ridiculous concept. Can't imagine New York Giants getting an allowance for cost of living or Knicks, Yankees. Or any London EPL teams. It was a complete joke.

Crows lost far more important players than Swans ever have/had, why not make up an allowance for that?

What do you think of the crows and wanna know what people think of Don Pyke? His 2nd year, i think he's lost only 5 times at Adelaide Oval.. and he's never lost a showdown.

If Sloane gets a tag, none of their other mids are game-changers. Which could be a problem.

Do teams like GWS,Sydney & Geelong use a tagger though?

Swans are the only side that can trouble them at AO. Personally think they are near certainties to make the GF so of course they can win it.
Still think only Adelaide, GWS or Sydney can win it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the death of phil walsh is driving them to win it this year. and they will have confidence to beat syd now in the prelim.

It was a legitimate concern to a ridiculous concept. Can't imagine New York Giants getting an allowance for cost of living or Knicks, Yankees. Or any London EPL teams. It was a complete joke.

Crows lost far more important players than Swans ever have/had, why not make up an allowance for that?

If we're talking allowances, completely unnecessary for these other sports since their pay is exponentially more than AFL players receive. I don't think an EPL player on 10m/year cares that London real estate is pricey.

I'd rather see Geelong continue their recent history of choking in finals.

2-6 in their last 8 finals. The two wins consisted of a 2-and-a-half goal win over a mediocre 7th-placed Port who were finishing strongly, and the other from Isaac Smith missing a shot after the siren.

Geelong lucky it isn't 0-8 from 2012 onwards. Long may that recent trend continue.

It's the elephant in the room that Geelong don't want to talk about.
So was losing 5 Grand Finals coming into the 2007 Finals series.

Would like to see The Crows win. Good team that doesn't rely on dozens of high draft picks.

I think though GWS Sydney Crows is the order of who will win

Back