List Mgmt. Who do you want to draft?

.... with Pick 12 in the 2018 AFL Draft, the GFC select (can pick one Available, Dreamer and Smokie

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Stocker and don’t agree we have too many of his “type”. We’re drafting for the teams future as much as the present. Our midfield will be very different in 2-3 years time. Atm who are the young mids who will take over? Constable and Parfitt someone like Stocker would go well with those two.

I like Stocker and don’t agree we have too many of his “type”. We’re drafting for the teams future as much as the present. Our midfield will be very different in 2-3 years time. Atm who are the young mids who will take over? Constable and Parfitt someone like Stocker would go well with those two.

Agree, and I wouldn’t be banking on Constable yet. Not at least until he’s debuted.

Agree, and I wouldn’t be banking on Constable yet. Not at least until he’s debuted.

That's true he's the only big young mid we have and our liteny of smalls can't all play forward, so it's midfield or bust for 3 or 4.

That's why it's imperitive to use the 1st pick wisely and recruit a med/big mid to balance the current group.
A good read is "Ely Smith wins the John Byrne medal.
Highlights his inside and outside game and outstanding 32, 10 clearance state game.
Also his 37 possessions holding the Falcons goaless for the first time in their history.
I hope Wells has this guy penciled in P12 because we need a bigger mid amongst the youth.

True he needs to show he can play at the level. But I’m a big fan and he seems like a leader. We also haven’t had a lot of players recently come through who have a lot of obvious leadership. Stewart is the other one although older is a very good leader.

Where do people think Connor Idun will be drafted? An article mid year had him potentially as a 2nd/3rd pick. That could put him out of our reach. Do people think he’d be available at our pick 50? Has he grown to key defender size? He seems to have performed very well on talls and smalls the last 2 years on the best forwards.

That's true he's the only big young mid we have and our liteny of smalls can't all play forward, so it's midfield or bust for 3 or 4.

That's why it's imperitive to use the 1st pick wisely and recruit a med/big mid to balance the current group.
A good read is "Ely Smith wins the John Byrne medal.
Highlights his inside and outside game and outstanding 32, 10 clearance state game.
Also his 37 possessions holding the Falcons goaless for the first time in their history.
I hope Wells has this guy penciled in P12 because we need a bigger mid amongst the youth.

Would you pick Hately ahead of Ely Smith if available at 12?

Would you pick Hately ahead of Ely Smith if available at 12?
You would probably have to go for Hately as the prospect, Ely Smith is not that 190+ style mid, he's more of the SPP except better on the outside. If we had a pick 20 thats probably his max that you'd take him, but if he were to go earlier I think he'd still be worth it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're gonna have to put in 50 different names based on what I've seen
Someone who is realistic for pick 12. There wouldn't be 50 names.

Said it before but I expect a late first round/second round to come our way on draft night through live picks. We've been the first for may draft experiments recently. (Tuohy and future picks, Kreuger deal, pick swap after trade period)
I don't know how likely this is, but it would please me.

Back