Opinion Who do you want to win the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Champion of the game. Complains a lot on-field, but gives his all and more. Not many going around right now more deserving.

Complains a lot off the field too.

Great player but probably the biggest outright flog currently playing the game.

GWS and it's not even close. Not because of any great love for GWS, but because of my disdain of the other three left. If GWS doesn't get in I'm not fussed, I could find reasons to be annoyed by any of the 3 winning it, but won't care that much.

No preference. May the best team win (whoever that is...)

I don't understand why football fans get so emotionally invested in not wanting certain teams to win.

"Oh, not Collingwood... Pies fans will be insufferable..."
"Oh, not Richmond.... Their fans are so arrogant..."
"Oh, not Geelong.... They're so smug and they've had too much success"
"Oh, not GWS.... A Giants fan I work with will be unbearable"

What a wank. :rolleyes:

Get over it, dipshiits. Who wouldn't be happy about seeing their team win a flag?

Good luck to everyone and remember: it's only a game and there's always next year.

There's a big difference between supporters being happy seeing their team win the flag and the insufferable nature of some supporter/poster bases who then decide that their team is the best thing since sliced bread, can do no wrong, absolutely must state this on every main board post and decry anyone who thinks differently. That insufferable behaviour is why some supporter groups on here are so hated. Real world behaviour of a similar variety is equally annoying.

Either Tiges, because I think they've been the overall best all year.
Or GWS, because maybe then the AFL will start treating them like everyone else if they actually manage to win a flag.

1 GWS
2 Collingwood
3/4 don't care

I think Coll vs Rich will be the best chance of a good game. Failing that Geel vs GWS would be a good contest but the least likely combination. Coll vs Geel was close ish in the QF, would likely be close again. Geelong were crap that night too and have more gears.

IMO the worst outcome would be Rich vs GWS as it would be a blowout.

Richmond

No to Geelong because I cant stand the thought of Dangerfield winning one.
No to GWS as I can just see a collective whinge from the whole country.
No to Collingwood - You think Richmond fans were bad post '17? Collingwood will come back harder after some of the s**t they received from Richmond fans throughout 2018.

Guess that leaves Richmond.

1 GWS
2 Collingwood
3/4 don't care

I think Coll vs Rich will be the best chance of a good game. Failing that Geel vs GWS would be a good contest but the least likely combination. Coll vs Geel was close ish in the QF, would likely be close again. Geelong were crap that night too and have more gears.

IMO the worst outcome would be Rich vs GWS as it would be a blowout.
I reckon Richmond v GWS would be a great match up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Collingwood - I pity Bucks. Most failed player coach/player in history to not win a premiership
2. Geelong - Would love to see them win a flag away from home and shutup the naysayers
3. Richmond - Dimma and the players good. Gale and the supporter base however trash
4. GWS - Have little relevance to me

How good is it to play in another prelim ...... I’m talking all 4 clubs!!

Years of watching other teams routinely appear and hoping like hell your team gets the chance.

Each team remaining has a valid narrative should they win, but I’m just loving the smell of finals footy.

Good luck to all and may the best team WIN!!

GWS, Pies, Richmond, Geelong.

GWS becaus would be great seeing a side that hasn't won it come from 6th. Then Pies, that redemption story from the WC loss would be a great narrative. Then Richmond because they are a good side, but would prefer them not win. And last Geelong because their supporters are hard enough to stomach already. You'd they they are going back 2 back the way they still rage on about their last flag.
It’s quite funny that despite last year’s GF, there really isn’t much hatred between Collingwood and WCE supporters.

I’m a big fan of the Eagles and wouldn’t have minded them going B2B despite them effectively robbing us of a premiership. I certainly wouldn’t share that sentiment with a lot of other sides.

I never really liked the Eagles prior to last year but learnt to respect them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back