Who do you want to ..

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Sturt - Seemed destined for big things from game 1 and has languished through injury/confidence/opportunity since. I would love him to show us again why he seemed such an exciting prospect. I believe he and Amiss could work really well together as they both seem smart, opportunistic, natural forwards.

2. Fyfe - guy has obviously been through several versions of hell in his body and head the last few years. I want to see him relaxed, enjoying footy and making others look like kids by comparison as he takes big marks, burst out of packs and becomes the leader of a genuinely dangerous, high scoring forward line - the missing piece of our puzzle.

1. Sturt - Seemed destined for big things from game 1 and has languished through injury/confidence/opportunity since. I would love him to show us again why he seemed such an exciting prospect. I believe he and Amiss could work really well together as they both seem smart, opportunistic, natural forwards.

2. Fyfe - guy has obviously been through several versions of hell in his body and head the last few years. I want to see him relaxed, enjoying footy and making others look like kids by comparison as he takes big marks, burst out of packs and becomes the leader of a genuinely dangerous, high scoring forward line - the missing piece of our puzzle.

gee I forgot Sturt. Stellar pick!

Hi guys

Keen to get the groups thoughts on the below:

1. Player that you want to succeed in 2023 for personal reasons
2. Player that you want to succeed in 2023 for team reasons

For me number 1 is Corey Wagner, 3rd time at an AFL club. Love to see someone put in the hard work, recognise their previous short comings and succeed.

Number 2 is Nat Fyfe. If Fyfe has a barn storming year, how much better do we become. It’s an exciting prospect.

Over to you.
Jordan Clarke for personal reasons
Nat Fyfe for team reasons

Tabs for personal reasons. A consistent injury free season with bags of goals would be so pleasing.

For team reasons- Walters and Fyfe. I cheated I know, but these two in the forward line doing everything possible to get Fremantle over the line would fire the club towards September. Walters was back to his best last two months of 2022. Fyfe beating up forward would cause so many headaches. Also the two have been through so much with the club. Drafted during rebuild, get close to success then rebuild again. They’re huge for the youth around the club.

I'd like to be at the G and see Fyfe nail several goals in q1 at the GF. We were in the bay in row3(?) Immediately to the right of goal (viewing from the field side) at the GF and watching all those misses, it would square the ledger in my head.

We need long term fixes for our forward line, a firing Fyfe could get the cohesion the forwards need, as we had in the center with him there. The dude can run and mark, help get a method for our mids to link with the forwards and retires with 1 replacement required (vs, omg our forward line wtf!).

I'm allowed to dream ;)

We need long term fixes for our forward line, a firing Fyfe could get the cohesion the forwards need, as we had in the center with him there. The dude can run and mark, help get a method for our mids to link with the forwards and retires with 1 replacement required (vs, omg our forward line wtf!).

I'm allowed to dream ;)
Dream? I think you've given away the game plan.

From what I've seen so far this preseason, Clarke has had a real hard edge about him. Plenty of intensity and assuredness in each contest he enters and emphatic in driving the ball out of defence and forward.

they seem to be driving each other to greater heights…I like 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back