Opinion Who do you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

3 - Bid on Green, but pick Young

10 (Split it into 12 & 16 through Port) - 1 x Stephens/Kemp & 1 x Pickett/Serong/Weightman

28 - 1 x any of those players that have slid down the order. Failing that a tall forward, outside midfielder or small forward. Preferably a mature age state league player if we pick a smokey.

To be fair, "problem" may be a harsh word when you consider that the Cats have managed to unearth some great mature agers in the last few years (Menegola, Kelly the two best from the top of my head) so it's not as big a "problem" as it would be for a club like Essendon as there's no reason that can't happen again, but it will definitely be a huge off-season for the Cats in terms of what their playing list is going to look like for the next decade

Kelly, Menegola, Stewart, Pods, Atkins etc we've done wellwith mature agers.

Id love to trade up high enough for Flanders or Jackson but unlikely.
Id settle for kemp or serong or dstephens at 14.
Would like Cooper Stephens or Mitch ONeill in the 20s.
Would consider Gould and Dylan Williams and Day too.

Best player at 9 (eg Kemp Serong Stephens)
Then some needs with run and carry with later picks (Dow Byrnes Honey Stapleton)
Some ready made mature players as rookies (Webb Sokol Nyhuis Hibberd Anderson)

That's what we need and will top off our list perfectly

27- Gould/DeKoning (the only talls I would be interested in there)
28- Pickett/Williams
30- Taylor/Schoenberg
There is a decent chance Gould gets to 27 which would be a steal imo

#5 Green. When matched, I'd take a risk on selecting Kemp. If he hadn't suffered an ACL he would already be gone. We accept the risk - and take the high reward if his knees hold good. If not Kemp, then the safer bet perhaps, Stephens.

I would like Gould for Richmonds first pick since I feel that he could add to depth in the back half and take over when some of our defenders retire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If North can get one of Rivers, Gould, Sharp, Rantall, C. Stephens or Bianco at 26, 27, 30, I'd be very happy.

Elijah Taylor or Brodie Kemp. McAsey we put work into but is no chance to slide to us.

11- Brodie Kemp
Match a bid in late teens for Maginness.
Trade future 1st for a 2nd round pick and 3rd round pick securing Dylan Williams/ Elijah Taylor then Dyson Hilder to round out ND.

Pepper and Trent Burgoyne in the rookie draft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As much as I want Fischer McAsey, I'm pretty resigned to him not making it to our pick. I wouldn't say no to Pickett, Weightman, Bergman, or Worrell.

Very happy with Weightman. Hoping for Josh Shute in the 50s for a quality winger, and Ben Kelly in the 70s for a KPD/ruck.

With us having the 2nd selection tomorrow night I'd be happy with any one of in preference order- Trent Rivers, Deven Robertson, Jay Rantall, Trent Bianco, then I'd be hoping that Will Gould or Elijah Taylor gets to our next selection which is currently 31.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back