List Mgmt. Who don't you miss?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aish for sure. Played pretty average for us, and has done hardly anything he was supposed to aspire to since going to Collingwood. Crisp is a bigger loss than he was.
The James Aish thread on the Collingwood board is good for a chuckle or two if you have some time to waste.
That is quite the giggle :)

If only we'd put up Aish instead of Crisp in the Beams trade. Collingwood would further explode at Aish, and we'd still have Crisp, and probably not have Bastinac...

If only we'd put up Aish instead of Crisp in the Beams trade. Collingwood would further explode at Aish, and we'd still have Crisp, and probably not have Bastinac...

I'm pretty sure Crisp had already told us he wanted to head home. We'd have passed up a chance at keeping Aish (who at that point had gone 4th in the rising star) and would probably have lost Crisp anyway.

If we're talking "who don't I miss" the two biggest ones in recent times are by far Polec and Aish; just two out and out sooks that I just do not care about whatsoever that I don't particularly rate.

Aish is looking more and more like a dud but Polec often shows a fair bit.

He'd go alright in our side at the moment methinks.

Still get a bit teary thinking about Trav.

Thought he was a damned good player for us and a victim of Voss tunnel vision. Along with James Hawksley who I also think got shafted:'(
LUTHOR'S GREATEST POST EVER (if you leave out the bit about Travie J)

To be fair Polec is a very damaging player and very important to Port. Wouldn't take him back though, absolute flog of a person

To be fair Polec is a very damaging player and very important to Port. Wouldn't take him back though, absolute flog of a person
And the reason I didn't like him irrespective of how good he may or may not be.

I still don't think he would be overly useful in our current side given he is nothing more than a soft outside player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse ignorance... what was big problem with Dalziell?

For me, Albert Proud.
Luke Power had to go.

Sad to see go:
Caracella - hope we get back as a coach one day
Bradshaw
Akermanis
Michael

Redden wishes he hadn't gone.

I'm pretty sure Crisp had already told us he wanted to head home. We'd have passed up a chance at keeping Aish (who at that point had gone 4th in the rising star) and would probably have lost Crisp anyway.

Plus Collingwood was angling for pick 5 + Aish. We got more the following year from them (roughly two second rounders) than we would have saved (one second rounder and what we would've gotten for Crisp).

Can't believe no one has mention Polkinghorne yet

So for me

James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne
James Polkinghorne

btw I don't miss Polkinghorne.
I think it is the one in the same Liam Polkinghorne that Paul_D mentioned in post 41.

Headland/Brennan, who are sort of joined at the hip, i.e. our number 1 picks.

I fear when we get another Number 1 draft pick this year, we will pick a dud again.

I don't miss who ever picked them as number 1

Brennan was #3...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back