Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
This post has aged well
How about this one?

"Really want Brayshaw and McCartin. I'd be very disappointed if the saints take McCartin and we get Petracca instead ... I'd be devastated if we overlook McCartin and take Lever instead ... I'd be downright suicidal if Petracca was available and we took him over Brayshaw, (the Toumpas over Wines situation all over again), and then took Lever with the other pick."

Shadow89

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
How about this one?

"Really want Brayshaw and McCartin. I'd be very disappointed if the saints take McCartin and we get Petracca instead ... I'd be devastated if we overlook McCartin and take Lever instead ... I'd be downright suicidal if Petracca was available and we took him over Brayshaw, (the Toumpas over Wines situation all over again), and then took Lever with the other pick."
Such a short post, yet so many faux pars - incredible :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm still kinda baffled with us being linked to Jackson at 3. Unless he can have instant impact up forward alongside T-Mac & Weid.

Would prefer Young at 3, seems the smartest idea.

Also as others have mentioned ~10-12 is probably too high for a Weightman/Serong/Pickett type even though it is a type of player we need. So I wouldn't be surprised if we split 10 into 2 picks in the teens through someone like Geelong/Port. Then grab one of the aforementioned smalls and a Kemp type.
Looking back on this I'm very happy with the Jackson & Pickett selections and here's hoping Jason Taylor and Tim Lamb can keep unearthing gems!

BIGHAWK23

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Melbourne NOT to draft Luke Jackson at 3.

Ruckmen are not that important, and Melbourne already has a top ruck, plus a competent backup in Preuss.

Would be a ridiculous pick. Will not be re-signing membership if Dees pick Jackson, will get a GWS membership instead.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad