Who else is loving our new game style?

Remove this Banner Ad

At least you are consistent.

Maybe you miss all the fantastic things he does in winning back the ball from the opposition and converting it into attacking options that way more then make up for the few mistakes?
Not at all. He is a great player who has been very deserving of his awards and accolades. Even these such players play stinkers like Stewart did on Sunday. There’s no shame in it.

we have exactly the same foward line as we did last year.

and weaker foward lines benefit even more from fast ball movement then stronger ones.

hawkins, menzel, dangerfield, motlop, stanley would of benefited enormously from it.

as would of rohan, danger, hawkins, sav.

We don’t have the same forward line as we did last year.

Not at all. He is a great player who has been very deserving of his awards and accolades. Even these such players play stinkers like Stewart did on Sunday. There’s no shame in it.
A stinker that may very well pick up 3 brownlow votes.

he was electric on saturday.

27 disposals in a defence that no longer chips it around to each other. was mopping up entries at will. seven 1 percenters. I will repeat that. seven 1 percenters. That is insane.

admit it, if it was me posting this you would be calling me silly. You remind me of me with my anti stewart posts during the 2017 finals series game against the swans. Although stewart only had 11 touches that game. Not 27.

A stinker that may very well pick up 3 brownlow votes.

he was electric on saturday.

27 disposals in a defence that no longer chips it around to each other. was mopping up entries at will. seven 1 percenters. I will repeat that. seven 1 percenters. That is insane.

admit it, if it was me posting this you would be calling me silly. You remind me of me with my anti stewart posts during the 2017 finals series game against the swans. Although stewart only had 11 touches that game. Not 27.
Four critical errors in the final three decisive plays of the match. Note we were ahead before this error-fest from Stewart.

1. Weak in the contest and sooks to the umpire while Gunston plays the ball and snaps a goal.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

2. Could have taken a chest mark and fresh-airs the spoil before recovering and delivering poorly to Close. Hawks goal.

ezgif.com-gif-maker copy.gif

3. Stands in absolute no-mans land while his opponent cheats out the back and walks into an open goal. Game over.

ezgif.com-gif-maker copy 2.gif

Now true to form, the Stewart Truthers will all defend him in these threes plays, saying he didn't do anything wrong, blaming others etc. That is entirely my point. The failure by the Geelong faithful to see his errors and accept that he is flawed is precisely the problem. They were critical, dreadful errors at the worst time possible. If Kolo or Dahlhaus made such errors they would be assassinated.

Four critical errors in the final three decisive plays of the match. Note we were ahead before this error-fest from Stewart.

1. Weak in the contest and sooks to the umpire while Gunston plays the ball and snaps a goal.

View attachment 1379150

2. Could have taken a chest mark and fresh-airs the spoil before recovering and delivering poorly to Close. Hawks goal.

View attachment 1379153

3. Stands in absolute no-mans land while his opponent cheats out the back and walks into an open goal. Game over.

View attachment 1379155

Now true to form, the Stewart Truthers will all defend him in these threes plays, saying he didn't do anything wrong, blaming others etc. That is entirely my point. The failure by the Geelong faithful to see his errors and accept that he is flawed is precisely the problem. They were critical, dreadful errors at the worst time possible. If Kolo or Dahlhaus made such errors they would be assassinated.
you have got to be kidding??

number 3 is not even his opponent it is SDK.

number 1 i have no idea how you declared that was a terrible error from stewart.

number 2 was a bad error but did not result in a disaster, just a kick intercepted against close.

extremely poor analysis

number 1 i have no idea how you declared that was a terrible error from stewart.

number 2 was a bad error but did not result in a disaster, just a kick intercepted against close.

extremely poor analysis
"Now true to form, the Stewart Truthers will all defend him in these threes plays, saying he didn't do anything wrong, blaming others etc."

Like clockwork.

"Now true to form, the Stewart Truthers will all defend him in these threes plays, saying he didn't do anything wrong, blaming others etc."

Like clockwork.
your entitled to your opinion and your pre conceived brush off line for any arguments.

quite difficult to blame tom stewart for another defender leaving his opponent all on his own. that one is truly bizzare. i assume you just forgot SDK was playing on Mitch lewis??

your entitled to your opinion and your pre conceived brush off line for any arguments.

quite difficult to blame tom stewart for another defender leaving his opponent all on his own. that one is truly bizzare. i assume you just forgot SDK was playing on Mitch lewis??
If you are going to blindly defend him at least try to get it right.

SDK is manning Gunston, Stewart has Lewis. Stewart's sole job here as the sweeper is to not let the ball or a Hawthorn player get behind him. He fails on both counts. What is he even doing here??

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 7.35.15 pm.png

View attachment 1379150

View attachment 1379153

View attachment 1379155

All 3 of those clips had SDK errors. Dropped mark, not calling Stewart out of it and then giving his direct opponent a paddock. I'm concerned that SDK is not going to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are going to blindly defend him at least try to get it right.

SDK is manning Gunston, Stewart has Lewis. Stewart's sole job here as the sweeper is to not let the ball or a Hawthorn player get behind him. He fails on both counts. What is he even doing here??

View attachment 1379178
Aggressive positioning as we were trying to win the game with very little on the clock?

View attachment 1379150

View attachment 1379153

View attachment 1379155

Seriously? He’s literally tried to run Gunston off the ball to enable SDK to mark it - why, why, why would he be STRONG in a contest he is literally trying deliberately to not be involved in?

Like clockwork.

This is the sort of utter f***wit response that makes you look like a tool mate.

When someone disagrees with you, there is always the chance that, you know, it’s because they disagree with you.

Instead you have to throw a huge bucket of excrement over your post by adding this ‘Stewart truthers’ bullshit into the equation.

Could it just be that people simply don’t agree? Or does every standpoint HAVE to be held by a given poster because they are part of some unpublicised conspiracy club that dictates everything they post?

This is the sort of utter f***wit response that makes you look like a tool mate.

When someone disagrees with you, there is always the chance that, you know, it’s because they disagree with you.

Instead you have to throw a huge bucket of excrement over your post by adding this ‘Stewart truthers’ bullshit into the equation.

Could it just be that people simply don’t agree? Or does every standpoint HAVE to be held by a given poster because they are part of some unpublicised conspiracy club that dictates everything they post?
President Stewart Truther. :D

extremely poor analysis

Yeah, it did result in disaster

The intercepted kick headed straight back to the goal line & was marked by Breust - he then kicked the goal which put the Hawks in front

I was sitting above the goals at that end of the field - all looked an easy mark for SDK before Stewart cut across him & failed to either mark or kill the ball, and in the panicked clean up he messed up the outlet kick. It wasn't a good passage from Stewart

View attachment 1379150

View attachment 1379153

View attachment 1379155

Is this you on Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back