Prediction Who fills the fullback position in 2022?

Who fills the fullback role in 2022?

• Marchbank

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Young

Votes: 84 57.5%
  • McDonald

Votes: 34 23.3%
  • McGovern

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ha ha. I just scrolled up to check how long it was.
Sorry... ha ha.
Was just thinking over our list this morning and put everything in one post that others may do in 30 posts spread over a number of weeks on same topic.
I really liked your work and effort. But most of the names at the end are easily discounted.

I really liked your work and effort. But most of the names at the end are easily discounted.
I know.
It was a list of anyone I could think of tall enough or big enough to possibly be considered.
We'd likely only invite two or three of them, but if I was club I'd do the work to find out what all are doing and reduce it down to handful of names to seriously consider. Process of elimination.

Wasnt Marchbank 196 cm when he joined us if I remember correctly . People keep quoting him at 193 . He has not really shown much other than as an intercept but isnt that the job of development coaches to develop one on one skills .
Also i think KPD can have different styles and still be equally as good .

I thought he was always 193

At that height, think you need to be a good body on body defender, which really isn't his go.

Finlayson at 195 also struggles as a KPP, doesn't have the body work

Anyone familiar with Noah Strom?
25yo 198cm/92kg
CHB in WAFL 'team of the year'.
(South Fremantle teammate Schlensog was interchange in team of the year after splitting season between defence and forward).
* Also teammates with Jesse Motlop.

Edit: I see Arr0w was keen on older brother Zach back at mid-season draft time.

Last edited:
Back