Prediction Who finishes highest out of Bulldogs, Essendon and Hawthorn in 2020?

Who finishes highest in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the most likely way we don't finish last out of this bunch is if COVID-19 causes the season to be cancelled and they pretend the season never happened. Are they still giving out spoons for a cancelled season?

1. Hawthorn (The only team out of the 3 with a good ruckman and have good players in all positions of the ground)
2. Essendon (They have a better midfield than the Dogs, despite the narrative and a new assistant coach who brings success wherever he goes)
3. Dogs (The only team out of the 3 that will miss finals. They have one good player)
Hawthorn have as many good ruckmen as the dogs have good players?

Am i missing something?

I think it will be closer that what some people Think.

Dogs naturally are the favourites and right fully so. Can easily get 15wins and potentially get a top 4 spot. Can easily have a 9 or 10 win season if injuries happen.

Hawks can still do damage. Can get a spot in finals. Can also have an 8 win season.

Essendon can get 12 wins again and stumble in for a finals spot. Can also have an 8 win season too.
despite it being a crazy season.....

I am sort of dead right with the dogs. they are a chance to get top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep they are good, but the gap between their best and worst is huge. We had one bad loss vs Bulldogs but they had 3 bad losses vs St Kilda, Collingwood and Carlton. They need to tighten that gap.
Just as I said. Add the Richmond game as a bad loss. Their bad is atrocious and it happens way too often.

Don't think there is too much daylight between the Hawks and Bombers. It will be closer than ppl think.

I hope you're right but right now the gap is huge. Hawthorn have lost 4 games in a row whilst Essendon have lost twice all season. On current form, Hawthorn are genuinely a bottom 2 side.

I hope you're right but right now the gap is huge. Hawthorn have lost 4 games in a row whilst Essendon have lost twice all season. On current form, Hawthorn are genuinely a bottom 2 side.
You also have to factor in who we played. I really don't see a lot of difference between Dogs, Essendon and Hawthorn. Hawthorn just a little worse than the other two so far, but the gap isn't major. All 3 are middle of the road sides with a huge gap between their best and worst.

You also have to factor in who we played. I really don't see a lot of difference between Dogs, Essendon and Hawthorn. Hawthorn just a little worse than the other two so far, but the gap isn't major. All 3 are middle of the road sides with a huge gap between their best and worst.

Exactly right.

We flogged Richmond who flogged the Dogs but the Dogs would flog the team we had on Saturday.

Back