Prediction Who finishes highest out of Bulldogs, Essendon and Hawthorn in 2020?

Who finishes highest in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Hawthorn (The only team out of the 3 with a good ruckman and have good players in all positions of the ground)
2. Essendon (They have a better midfield than the Dogs, despite the narrative and a new assistant coach who brings success wherever he goes)
3. Dogs (The only team out of the 3 that will miss finals. They have one good player)
I was right. Season is done. I win.

1. Hawthorn (The only team out of the 3 with a good ruckman and have good players in all positions of the ground)
2. Essendon (They have a better midfield than the Dogs, despite the narrative and a new assistant coach who brings success wherever he goes)
3. Dogs (The only team out of the 3 that will miss finals. They have one good player)
:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs
Essendon

Hawthorn
Wow, amazing call. I think you might be on the money come the end of the year.

Hawthorn look way off the pace. Terrible excuse for a football team. The other two teams are mediocre and will be fighting for finals spots at best, but at least they aren't Hawthorn.

Gee, reckon you are being a bit tough on the Dogs. Reckon they are a Monty for the 8 and I still think they will be right in the mix to win it
Yep they are good, but the gap between their best and worst is huge. We had one bad loss vs Bulldogs but they had 3 bad losses vs St Kilda, Collingwood and Carlton. They need to tighten that gap.

Wow, amazing call. I think you might be on the money come the end of the year.

Hawthorn look way off the pace. Terrible excuse for a football team. The other two teams are mediocre and will be fighting for finals spots at best, but at least they aren't Hawthorn.
Hawthorn are just not good at professional football.

Yep they are good, but the gap between their best and worst is huge. We had one bad loss vs Bulldogs but they had 3 bad losses vs St Kilda, Collingwood and Carlton. They need to tighten that gap.
You are on the money.

Until the Dogs stop playing yo-yo with their form they aren't a serious contender.

However, should they get that consistency they are a real threat.

1595208214122.png

Back