Prediction Who finishes highest out of Collingwood, West Coast and GWS in 2020?

Who finishes highest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All genuine football fans want a Richmond versus West Coast Grand Final in 2020, never have I come across
two more humble sets of fans truly deserving of ultimate success. Sorry Collingwood and GWS Giants, but
you have to make way for greatness and give the people what they want.
Hmmm - i reckon even Sheldon cooper could pick up on the sarcasm here. Surely were not more humble than the pies or cats ferals?.

West Coast, they probably finish top 2. As much as I despise them you got to admit their midfield is not fair. But they have to translate that onto pitch. Sometimes hype can undo teams,

Last edited:
West Coast, they probably finish top 2. As much as despise them you got to admit their midfield is not fair. But they have to translate that onto pitch. Sometimes hype can undo teams,
Why do you despise west coast? early 90s?

1. West Coast
2. Collingwood
3. GWS

West Coast and Collingwood I’m expecting to be in the top 4 calculations but I don’t know about GWS. Scars of a Grand Final thumping can run deep.

West Coast, they probably finish top 2. As much as I despise them you got to admit their midfield is not fair. But they have to translate that onto pitch. Sometimes hype can undo teams,
Tell me about it, the temptation is to play too many mids. WCE haven't admitted the loss of Rioli for the season, his ability to create goals and kick goals is a massive loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you despise west coast? early 90s?

Give you a hint. ;)

1992 Grand Final

WCE 16 . 17 113 :trophy:
GEE 12 . 13 85

images-20.jpg

1994 Grand Final

WCE 20.23 143 :trophy:
GEE 8.15 63

download-18.jpg

Look at who he supports ...... might just be a bit of a give away.

West Coast for sure out of those 3, I have them finishing 2nd after Richmond taking out the Minor Premiership. They've got all the tools to be serious contenders this year. Sure, Rioli is a pretty big loss up forward, but they can cover him. They have the best midfield in the competition by far with Gaff, Shuey, Kelly and many others leading the charge, if Naitanui can get himself fit (if being the key word) he'll have a massive influence on the team's performance.

Pies will finish 1 or 2
Eagles around 4 / 5
GWS will be this years Demons, 10 / 12

Don’t see how you make that link.
Not like we came from nowhere and made the finals for 1 year and so now will go back to our old position.
We have at least won 1 final each year for the last few years.

Only way we miss finals is if half the best 22 are injured.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t see how you make that link.
Not like we came from nowhere and made the finals for 1 year and so now will go back to our old position.
We have at least won 1 final each year for the last few years.

Only way we miss finals is if half the best 22 are injured.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just a guess, Just like every other blokes opinion on who finishes where. I guess someone has to finish in 10th, why not the giants, in my mind better them than the Pies.

Back