• St Kilda

Votes: 17 2.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 126 19.1%
  • One of the rest

Votes: 17 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS and St Kilda should be in the discussion but I imagine Hawthorn’s locked in last place by now.
Episode 7 Movie GIF by Star Wars

I liked what the Hawks were doing up until this off-season. I felt like they hacked off a bit too much. The leadership void (only 1 player remaining from their 2021 leadership group) seems to me they'll be involved in some big blow outs next year. This alongside that they're going to have the worst midfield excluding injuries and if those come into the picture than it'll be even worse.

Then again, they have proven me wrong before...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike other years where it is realistically only between 2 clubs this year is actually really hard to guess.

I mean will North still be crap, what about West Coast? Also both GWS and Hawthorn traded out some really important players a few months ago so how will that affect them? I genuinely don't know.

North still finish bottom for mine but can see 3 or 4 teams finishing within a game of the spoon and it probably comes down to percentage

Tough one. You can never discount last years spooners. Especially when they have been down for so long and havent added any mature talent. Although on the plus side the Clarkson factor may boost them.

West coast look like a dogs turd. Aging stars on their last legs. Although the covid factor hit them hard last year so maybe they are better then last year.
Hawthorn is the pick for me they lost both talent and leadership and only added unknown talent they may not be good for a few years. Mitchell must really rate his upcoming leaders.

Last edited:
Back