Prediction Who gets picked up as a Delisted Free Agent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be OK for us. We've been lacking a key who can take the big forwards, and he seems big enough. We also tend to have a really structured defence, so he might not have to take so many rushed kicks (i hope). Just get it to Lloyd and Dawson by hand, and let them move it on. I'm pretty optimistic on him, to be honest.

He is a free hit. I assume the salary doesnt have to be that big either.

If he is half as good a pick up as Henderson has been for us then you are well ahead.

Freo moving North and Dixon on to the Rookie list might mean they're willing to take another look at Menadue or Robertson.

Hope so, I would welcome either one of them.

Things have gone very quiet on this front. Any more pickups likely? When does the period end?
With the supplemental selection period now clubs can add players after the draft and pretty much until the start of the season. So clubs won't fill their lasts list spots with delisted players now until they've seen how the draft talent falls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does Archie Smith wind up? Would be rapt if North snagged him with a rookie pick. Obviously left the Lions due to some outside interest but have seen zero about him in any articles.

Where does Archie Smith wind up? Would be rapt if North snagged him with a rookie pick. Obviously left the Lions due to some outside interest but have seen zero about him in any articles.

I thought the Lions committed to redrafting as a rookie.

With the rules as they are, a few of these guys are likely to get some short term gigs at a club with injury problems, maybe even a mid season draft pick-up. Lukas Webb, for example, is still training with Carlton and will be picked up if there is a major injury. I presume he will play with the Northern Blues, but I haven't heard anything definite.
I wonder who else is training with someone expecting a call-up?

With the rules as they are, a few of these guys are likely to get some short term gigs at a club with injury problems, maybe even a mid season draft pick-up. Lukas Webb, for example, is still training with Carlton and will be picked up if there is a major injury. I presume he will play with the Northern Blues, but I haven't heard anything definite.
Pickett at west coast??

I thought Webb committed to Box Hill if he wasn't picked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back