Who gets the Ruck gig?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL You got ill tempered when you were shown to be wrong.The dogs had plenty of height in their fwd line and it was shown to be the case.

So you want to take the moral high ground now . You did a pretty good job of starting the s**t fight and now want to back out. See ya To be honest your not worth the trouble and i reckon both of us will be getting warnings from this debate already.

Oh to finish
Back off Loser, seriously..... LMAO

Lol, yes of course mate, it was all me. I wasn't proven wrong at all. The first part of my response with the balony and bull tish stuff was a piss take at you. You couldn't even see it.

I'm not backing out at all and couldn't give a s**t if i cop a warning over talking with you. The ol' not worth the trouble line. The line of a dog who's bluff got called.

Here for as long as you want punchy.

Back off Warchild, seriously......

If Maric is fit and injury free, maybe he can go round one more time? Nankervis, by all accounts, needs more time. Do they leave him in the two's for half the season with Griff as backup for either Maric or Hampson...or play him from the start as the No.2. If he plays, Griffith can stay forward, with only occasional runs on the ball. It's going to be very interesting to see which way they go. Who plays third tall? Moore? Chol? If it's Chol, he can have a run in the ruck. If it's Moore, then Griff will do it. If Hampson and Nankervis play, then I think Moore should be the third tall, as he will be more agile and mobile than Chol. The practice games will be interesting.
We must somehow get to 100 games for future FSs...

Lol, yes of course mate, it was all me. I wasn't proven wrong at all. The first part of my response with the balony and bull tish stuff was a piss take at you. You couldn't even see it.

I'm not backing out at all and couldn't give a s**t if i cop a warning over talking with you. The ol' not worth the trouble line. The line of a dog who's bluff got called.

Here for as long as you want punchy.

Id love to continue it buddy but im smart enough yes at least one of has the smarts to realise this is not worth getting banned over,
I tell ya what come and talk when you get a clue now theres a good lad.

Id love to continue it buddy but im smart enough yes at least one of has the smarts to realise this is not worth getting banned over,
I tell ya what come and talk when you get a clue now theres a good lad.

Yes mate, of course. Just slink on back into the shadows of arrogence and ignorance. Chin up old chap. Enjoy your bathwater ;)

Good for you lad you got the last word in but i was hoping for better.Cmon give it another try.

Let them fight for it over the pre-season comp.

I'd love if it was Nank standing up and claiming it, but Hammer was good value last year. That running snap against the Cats was probably my 2nd favourite moment of the year.

Reports on Nankervis are intriguing.
Spies in Queensland during the camp suggest he was manhandled, especially in rucking duels, by big Ivaaan.
Elsewhere he's burning on the training track and a competitive beast.
Backs the theory from, I think it was Mopsy, that he's largely an unproven talent still finding his way and it's the rucking side of things thta still needs plenty of work.
It was great to hear this information about Nanny ,that he was not dominating everything. From what I saw if him at Sydney he looked competitive and aggressive. And we need those traits desperately and I thought he would have been ready to go. I didn't think Ivan would have been anywhere near selection but to hear That he is training the house down is unexpectedly good news. I was also not aware Hampson was injured. I feel the new ruck rule will benefit Hampson and it up to the midfielders too to take full advantage of his taps. I think they will play Nankervis as 2nd ruck ahead of Ivan. With griff up forward a la Ty last year. The tall fwd spot is a hard one to play and dominate for 4 quarters and they will have to move him into the ruck occasionally to get into the game. I like Griffs competitiveness in general play . But when he is out of form or injured Elton should get first crack. I think Chol was way off the pace. The height of players has been getting discussed and if nothing else the dogs had a few players in the low 190s who bring a different look to the team as compared to players at the high 190s. That and the Caleb Daniel effect has had instant impact of list managers .this year seeing us draft 2 quite short players. I'm happy about this and hope it works for us too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The height of players has been getting discussed and if nothing else the dogs had a few players in the low 190s who bring a different look to the team as compared to players at the high 190s. That and the Caleb Daniel effect has had instant impact of list managers .this year seeing us draft 2 quite short players. I'm happy about this and hope it works for us too.
Just goes to show, a good player is a good player. Doesn't matter how tall or short they are.

We must somehow get to 100 games for future FSs...
Not sure we want to gift games for a highly speculative prospect in a quarter of a century. Should not have had his contract renewed. Clearly cooked and should not play at all this year.

I'm a big hammer basher, but second half of year was decent and few games he was actually a 'stand out' in ruck. New ruck rule will be great advantage to him.. hopefully his around the ground stuff improves and will be a great addition

i would prefer Griff to stay away from the ruck position this year. He needs to spend 100% of his time in the forward line. If he can become a genuine CHF, without playing as 2nd ruck, it allows Jack to play deeper more often.
Nank and Hammer to play in the ruck and rotating forward to help out Jack is the best option, and Griff playing up the field more.
Nank is a pretty skillful player, who can mark and kick a goal, he will be a better foil for jack that Vick was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back