Consumer Electronics Who got your phone info?

Remove this Banner Ad

ok so kinda in the same field

just recently resorted to dating app things, except I never downloaded onto my phone, rather just used the browser on my laptop

meeting someone tomorrow night and i send her my number as i won't be able to check the site when not at home -

she gave me her number and I send her a message that just said 'this is jake'

and then she replies 'jake (my surname)? '

'.. uh.. yeah.. how do you know my surname?'

then she sends a screen shot of her phone and replied ' i don't know, but my phone seems to know it'

How the * ??

ok so kinda in the same field

just recently resorted to dating app things, except I never downloaded onto my phone, rather just used the browser on my laptop

meeting someone tomorrow night and i send her my number as i won't be able to check the site when not at home -

she gave me her number and I send her a message that just said 'this is jake'

and then she replies 'jake (my surname)? '

'.. uh.. yeah.. how do you know my surname?'

then she sends a screen shot of her phone and replied ' i don't know, but my phone seems to know it'

How the fu** ??
Phone recognition technology ?
My phone does it and it's just a cheap Samsung...

yeah but I dont know how my name is even attached to my number? I've only ever had pre-paid and i've never had a phone bill?

I dunno i just found it weird as fu**
She's probably a detective working on a sting operation.To catch bad guys online..

What's a diplomatic pouch
A diplomatic bag, also known as a diplomatic pouch, is a container with certain legal protections used for carrying official correspondence or other items between a diplomatic mission and its home government or other diplomatic, consular, or otherwise official entity.

So it immune to customs scans searches etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back