Who has been the greatest live act ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie tour.
Pavement-Collingwood Town Hall.
Soundgarden-Festival Hall -just before Superunknown came out.
Janes Addiction-the old Metro early 90s.
Genesis -Invisible Touch tour Olympic Park-I was there for the early Genesis material.
Plant And Page.
Deep Purple early 80s full classic lineup.
Radiohead 90s Ok Computer tour.
Roger Waters The Wall.
Inxs Kick tour.
Oils - I saw em do a benefit show at The Palais and they did all their old numbers.Was awesome.
Twisted Sister-Festival Hall 80s -Wasn't a fan.Mate handed me a ticket,went and was blown away.
Dio Festival Hall 80s
Iron Maiden Festival Hall -Powerslave tour 80s
Anthrax - Persistence Of Time tour Glasshouse.
Pantera Festival Hall
Stereolab-POW St Kilda amazing performance.
Fear Factory -POW.
Cult Of Luna-Hifi Bar-the best show for vibe and loud heavyness I've seen so far.unbelievably heavy.
Dark Funeral-The Corner.
Next on my list of international acts are Godspeed You Black Emperor and CABTorture(rude band name-pr0n grind)

Yes that and FISHBONE more specifically. :D

Love Fishbone.
No footage of that gig unfortunately, it was awesome though.

The two lead singers spent more time in the crowd than on stage. At one stage Angelo walked across the crowd, climbed onto and hung off the balcony above the sound desk while still singing then once he'd finished the chorus and the guitar solo kicked in he pointed at the crowd and jumped off.

I lost 6kg through sweating.

Best band i have seen live is TOOL, but gee Metallica come close........ other honourable mentions, muse, a perfect circle were awesome, the butterfly effect are great live, purely because they back up on stage what they have done on their albumns..........

two groups that surprised me with just how good they were live... the killers and also sarah blasko was awesome

Metallica and Sarah Blasko - there's some contrast

well hardly anywhere near the greatest live act ever but Beach House were pretty true to their album sound tonight

The Clash were awesome in their heyday, pure controlled fury

Enjoyed the Buzzcocks on the first couple of tours

Another of mine was Killing Joke, absolutely explosive live, live albums or DVD's do not give any justice to the pure wall of sound they generate

The Clash in the early 80's were untouchable live.
The first Buzzcocks tour I saw in 92 was a highlight for mine.

OZ wise the Birthday Party and Beasts of Bourbon are the best I've seen live by a mile. TISM always use to do a good show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back