Who has the best looking pet on the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have pets as such, but I have a family of finches who always nest in my cat-proof tree out the back.
This spring was like a bumper harvest of finches.
You're welcome, you skwarky little *ers

Some great pets, I have trouble uploading pix with my PC security and technological incompetence so you'll have to take my word about the 2 cats, 1 F2 groodle and a disabled budgie at my place. Mrs Cyclops is an animal lover (explains why she chose yours truly).

View attachment 1550072
View attachment 1550074

My 2 kelpies - guess which one is as mad as a cut snake?
I guess...both of them! Love a good kelpie.

Some great pets, I have trouble uploading pix with my PC security and technological incompetence so you'll have to take my word about the 2 cats, 1 F2 groodle and a disabled budgie at my place. Mrs Cyclops is an animal lover (explains why she chose yours truly).

I guess...both of them! Love a good kelpie.
lol'ed at the disabled budgie - is it a physical or mental disability?

lol'ed at the disabled budgie - is it a physical or mental disability?
Collingwood budgie: both.

Inherited from a friend with a disabled daughter, who has unfortunately mistreated a few pets (we also got a short lived bluetongue). Probably wasn't properly fed, not allowed to fly, poorly socialized. We have got her to the stage she tweets good morning, and will flutter a bit on your hand, but a very sad case.

Mates kid has learning disabilities but has emancipated herself and does stupid **** all the time.

Whatā€™s an F2 groodle?
F1 groodle is the offspring of a poodle and a golden retriever.

F2 means both parents were F1 groodles.

Basically 1st gen vs 2nd gen golden retriever x poodle mix.

Here's an F2 I prepared earlier...

Screenshot_20221114_232057.jpg

Here he is on Halloween, staring out the front window.... Waiting for trick or treaters to cuddle and lick to death...

Screenshot_20221114_232324.jpg

Last edited:
F1 groodle is the offspring of a poodle and a golden retriever.

F2 means both parents were F1 groodles.

Basically 1st gen vs 2nd gen golden retriever x poodle mix.

Here's an F2 I prepared earlier...

View attachment 1554295

Here he is on Halloween, staring out the front window.... Waiting for trick or treaters to cuddle and lick to death...

View attachment 1554296
Ah true. Cheers mate. My sister has a groodle I think it must be F1. Theyā€™re awesome dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back