Discussion Who here hates Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well boys I barracked for St Kilda way back when Ditterich and Mynott were running around. When the Crows came in, and I was an Adelaide boy, I started following them.

Always had a soft spot for the Saints, and when I went to the '97 GF I badly wanted the Crows to win, but if we lost then I was OK with the thought that the Saints would win.

When the game was over, I was amazed at the amount of Saints supporters who came up and congratulated me and my mate.

So I like the Saints and Saint supporters. We ain't all pr1cks.

What do they actually have against us mate? I have been here a couple of years and KG, Cornesy and David Wildy (spelling) just bag us all the time? KG especially always harps on about the saints? what's his freakin problem?:mad:

I never listen to the football call from 5aa...Rowe, wilde or the old clown ccccccunnnniiingham, they are just disgusting. KKKKKenny is the worst sports broadcaster in Australia. Cornes hates Saints because when he was coach of the morons he played us at Moorabinn and we flogged them and he got "paid out" sooo badly from the Animal Enclosure faithfuls that he has never forgotten it...Still goes to bed clutching his teddy. The whole radio station (5aa) sucks big time.

If only it was the same umpire who judged Aussie's out on the full a point!

Still a chance of both sides making the Granny this year, (lol not) so letttts gooo pour hydrochloric acid into Geelongs water!

Not sure of the point. Hydrochloric acid is not particularly poisonous and it would take a S***load just to descale the water pipes. The Chlorine would probably remove any bacteria from the water.

Now if it was Collingwood you could add methanol to their booze supply. If it didn't kill them then it would make them blind and stupid, hmmm maybe someone already tried it.:D

Wow, three Saints supporters all living in Adelaide. Krusden and Panthers, when you go watch the game on Foxtel at a pub, which do you go to? I'm in the SE suburbs, so I've generally gone to the Arkaba's Sports bar. I'm toying with the Hyde Park Tavern on KW Rd (they have Coopers Stout on tap - I LOVE me stout!).

Persy we have fox so watch it at home....if we dont go to Melb to watch(as we did last weekend) :)

Not sure of the point. Hydrochloric acid is not particularly poisonous and it would take a S***load just to descale the water pipes. The Chlorine would probably remove any bacteria from the water.

Now if it was Collingwood you could add methanol to their booze supply. If it didn't kill them then it would make them blind and stupid, hmmm maybe someone already tried it.:D

Sounded like a good idea at the time! :eek:

Well boys I barracked for St Kilda way back when Ditterich and Mynott were running around. When the Crows came in, and I was an Adelaide boy, I started following them.

Always had a soft spot for the Saints, and when I went to the '97 GF I badly wanted the Crows to win, but if we lost then I was OK with the thought that the Saints would win.

When the game was over, I was amazed at the amount of Saints supporters who came up and congratulated me and my mate.

So I like the Saints and Saint supporters. We ain't all pr1cks.

Have barracked and been a member for all but 5 years of my life(long time) and when the crows came in in 1990 a lot of ppl who supported VFL teams moved to the Crows...NOT ME NO WAY NEVER EVER . Would rather not be on earth than go for them

Yeah, and MMM with Kym Dillon etc is not much better. We can be 50 points up, and they'll be talking about what the Crows/Power can do to turn it around, or we can be 50 points down, and it's all a love-fest about how great Port/Crows are. I've heard them ooh-and-ah about a mark from one of their players in the midfield and then say, "Oh, and meanwhile, Saints have kicked a goal! We're back at the centre-square, and the umpire bounces the ball..." Disgraceful.

Yeah, and MMM with Kym Dillon etc is not much better. We can be 50 points up, and they'll be talking about what the Crows/Power can do to turn it around, or we can be 50 points down, and it's all a love-fest about how great Port/Crows are. I've heard them ooh-and-ah about a mark from one of their players in the midfield and then say, "Oh, and meanwhile, Saints have kicked a goal! We're back at the centre-square, and the umpire bounces the ball..." Disgraceful.

I don't know if its me, but does anything think that happens a lot to the Saints in all commentary? Especially the part where if we are going well its nothing to do with us going well, but rather how poorly the other side is travelling. Whereas sides with exciting players or bigger crowds tend to get the commentators more excited? I don't know, but you can expect Bruce and co to be practically gushing over Collingwood at some stage tonight no matter at what stage the game is at.:mad:

Have barracked and been a member for all but 5 years of my life(long time) and when the crows came in in 1990 a lot of ppl who supported VFL teams moved to the Crows...NOT ME NO WAY NEVER EVER . Would rather not be on earth than go for them

Fair enough Panthers. Took me a long time to switch, due to me hating everything Cornes and Glenelg. But switch I did.

They say in Braveheart that 'the only problem with scotland is that it is full of scots'.... The same may be applied to adelaide

Oh yes Milnedog.

Going to the Dome on Sunday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate them a shitload more than I already did, absolute disgraceful umpiring gets them 4th position probably. They will get thumped next week, which I will enjoy to see.

Well if we make it, we'll play them at AAMI in week 2.

Which is exactly the same possie we'd be in if we finished 4th. Apart from being in Adelaide, not Melbourne.

But, we're good at AAMI, shouldnt hold any worries.

Not the worst run into a prelim.

How good is it, We screwed Collingwood and the Crows at the same time!
You know the best thing mate?
- Front page news in the Sunday Mail - Crows Top Four. Sport - How we can beat the cats. Comment - Saints record win "unlikely":D. I'm keeping those pages as a memento!
ABSOLUTELY Golden! bunch of smug p****s. And I bet they hate us even more so now!

You know the best thing mate?
- Front page news in the Sunday Mail - Crows Top Four. Sport - How we can beat the cats.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did you pull those headlines from? On the sports page all t says is "The Crows have almost certainly booked a place in the top 4" what's wrong with that?

What the hell are you talking about? Where did you pull those headlines from? On the sports page all t says is "The Crows have almost certainly booked a place in the top 4" what's wrong with that?

Don't pay any attention to this moron.

He started a thread on the main board, saying how much the Saints fans disrespected Adelaide players because we booed them when KING HARVEY got tackled in Round 21.

He's a delicate little flower.

I do.....I hate their inbred supporters when they're all together over at aami stadium its like the biggest family reunion of all time. When they won in'97 G.f. on my way home I heard one say to another " ...we've waited so long for this" they'd only been in the afl for 7 years........go sainters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back