Sports Who, in your opinion, is the greatest athlete of all time?

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
CR7 isn't his nickname. It's something a marketing ****** invented to flog overpriced deodorant and s**t merchandise.

hardly matters how it started, it's quite commonplace among soccer fans to call him cr7

Who is CR7 and why do I want to smell like them?

cristiano ronaldo, and because then you can attract spanish supermodels**

*if you also have his money and fame

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
I wouldn't fight in a war either. Killing people and dying isn't really my style. The former I reckon I can avoid if I put my mind to it, the latter I'll delay as much as I can.
War squib confirmed.

I'm quietly confident that if we had a WWII level conflict again I'd sign up almost immediately. I'm happy to die on a hill defending ideals that are worthy. Keith Millsr proved that he was ready to die for our Western ideals, Bradman complained he had a muscular problem, that somehow didn't affect his cricket, and managed to sign up but avoid service.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
War squib confirmed.

I'm quietly confident that if we had a WWII level conflict again I'd sign up almost immediately. I'm happy to die on a hill defending ideals that are worthy. Keith Millsr proved that he was ready to die for our Western ideals, Bradman complained he had a muscular problem, that somehow didn't affect his cricket, and managed to sign up but avoid service.

Good onya brah, I'll share a facebook post in your honour

Hot places.

Cold places.

Huh?

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Keith Miller the greatest athlete of all time and the best bloke.
And not even Warney ****ed a princess.
20171116_005956.jpg

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
War squib confirmed.

You don't sound very definitive there, potential war squib?

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bradman never had to compete against the mighty NZ Black Caps either as they didn't start playing tests against Australia until the early 1970s.

Of his 52 tests, 37 of them were against England, 5 were against South Africa, 5 were against the West Indies and 5 were against India and those sides weren't as strong as they were in subsequent decades.

Bradman never had to face a West Indies bowling line up containing the likes of Roberts, Holding, Marshall, Garner, Ambrose and Walsh and he never had to face a Pakistan bowling line up of Wasim Akram, Wagar Younis and Shoaib Akhtar.

Bradman was really just a downhill skier who was fortunate to play in an era with very little strong opposition.
Not to mention being a campaigner of a bloke.

Back