Who is a Player on Your Team that gets Undeserved Hate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Scully. He's had a poor run of form but when everyone is pre-emptively calling you disloyal for delaying contract talks, of course your form isn't going to be good. Played well on QBday despite the huge loss and his return game was also fantastic...

Oh wait, it isn't 2011. Fk you Tom Scully, will always be the number one flog of the competition in my eyes.
Lies to a dying president and doesn't even show any respect to the Dee's for helping develop him as a player. Should consider himself blessed to have worked with Bailey and Stynes, god bless them, rather than Mark Neeld.
Yeah god bless jim stynes who helped orchestrate the tanking debacle. Set the club back years and probably cost bailey his job as well as his reputation. As for scully: he cracked the s#its and went home early during that infamous china trip because even at the age of 19? he could see the club was unprofessional and full of drunks.
You should thank that kid for bringing to light all the issues your club had at the time.

Sam Gilbert.
Good role-player with some nice attributes (height, speed, versatility, good mark/spoil, attack on the footy) but will always be lambasted by supporters for his horrendous shanks/turnovers.
He’s actually a decent kick, just not a terribly consistent one. He’ll hit his target on the chest more often than not, but when he doesnt, he doesnt by a long way.
Only player I’ve ever seen attempting to kick the ball 50m forwards, only for it to go 10m backwards.

Oh and Jack Lonie......because he's small and apparently thats reason enough.

Jack Watts. Hasn't helped himself with his intensity at times but he was never allowed to develop in one position, being shifted higgledy piggledy and played as a half back flanker when we drafted him to be a KPF. He's also copped unfair flack for the mistakes of former coaches, case in point being subbed out in the middle of 148 - we were being smashed everywhere on the pitch that night but Jack was singled out even though others (Tom Gillies looking at you) played a lot worse.

Only a true Melbourne supporter would use the phrase "higgledy-piggledy".

I'd have Tom Hawkins ahead of Mackie, personally.

He has basically been asked to carry our forward line single handedly since the last premiership, since we've been bereft of a lock-in centre half forward and genuine crumbing options (so he's the target every time we go inside 50 and just 'creating a contest and bringing it to ground' isn't good enough: he has to mark everything), and, for the most part, he's done it very, very well. And he seems like a pretty nice bloke too. The amount of crap he cops is a joke.

Last season i went to the Dogs v Cats game at Etihad where the Cats pumped them and i was in the AFL members and all the Geelong fans there complained about him constantly, surprisingly so as i had never heard much complaints about Hawkins then a couple of weeks later i was at the Crows v Cats game in Geelong in the standing area and all the fans loved him in that section!

Maybe it was just the people i was sitting/standing near but i just found it amusing the massive different in opinion on him depending on where i was sitting

Undeserved? Didn't he spit on a bloke?
Bashed a bloke with a crutch as well.

Some might say he is misundertood, most though will say he is a ******* knobhead

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Bob Murphy.... Not sure who's hat he s**t in but bloody hell he cops a s**t ton of hate in these parts from opposition supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allright for the record, and ignoring your fatally damaged credibility, for the sake of.leaving a record in the thread for rhise possibly not au fait with the matter.
1. He did not spit on a player as you claimed. This was proven by the video you helpfully loaded.
2. Your revised claim that he was fined for spitting at a player is also a lie, he was not even charged with that.
3. He was charged with conduct unbecoming. This charge cannot be contested with evidence as it requires none. It could conceivably be contested in court in an expensive, distracting and complicated court case.
4. Paying the $1, 000 the best option available.It was probably a fair outcome anyway as it wasn't a good look, although players constantly spit on the ground because the mouthguards cause a build up of saliva

Yeah, just like Melbourne were fined $500k for not tanking

Yeah god bless jim stynes who helped orchestrate the tanking debacle. Set the club back years and probably cost bailey his job as well as his reputation. As for scully: he cracked the s#its and went home early during that infamous china trip because even at the age of 19? he could see the club was unprofessional and full of drunks.
You should thank that kid for bringing to light all the issues your club had at the time.

Get your hand off it, Scully's family had made the decision to leave well before that trip, don't try to rewrite history. He made the right decision but Gawn throwing up on him in China had no impact. Mind you, there's been just as many incidents at GWS as there were at Melbourne for drunken morons, does that mean he's going to leave? Of course not, it's much easier to put up with dickheads when you've been earning $1m a year.

Yeah, just like Melbourne were fined $500k for not tanking
If you think a $1,000 fine to a player is anything like a $500,000 fine to a club, I cant think of anything useful to say. Add to that the fact your response is unrelated to my pist, and we're done. Have a nice life.

If you think a $1,000 fine to a player is anything like a $500,000 fine to a club, I cant think of anything useful to say. Add to that the fact your response is unrelated to my pist, and we're done. Have a nice life.

Yes, your pist says it all really

Get your hand off it, Scully's family had made the decision to leave well before that trip, don't try to rewrite history. He made the right decision but Gawn throwing up on him in China had no impact. Mind you, there's been just as many incidents at GWS as there were at Melbourne for drunken morons, does that mean he's going to leave? Of course not, it's much easier to put up with dickheads when you've been earning $1m a year.
Naah
He insisted in resigning for less last year, to help his teamates get what their worth.
What a man!

Mark Hutchings is ours by a mile. Guy can get 20 + disposals, tag someone out of a game, kick a clutch goal to win the game or hit up targets in the 50 repeatedly with a nice kick to set up goals and there are calls for him to be dropped every week. Meanwhile some of the favourites run around barely getting a kick but thats ok coz they have tatts or look flashy. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back