FTA-TV Who Is America? - New Sacha Baron Cohen series

Remove this Banner Ad

That Finland youtuber character he played was the best one so far. Old Sheriff Joe saying he's accept a blowjob off Trump had me in stitches.

Morrad and the HIV+ bit was clever, but failed a bit in execution.

The yacht salesman bit was funny, and how that guy just agreed his company could make any yacht to include all the terrible things Cohen said kinda disgusted me, but then the woman came back in and well, you know the rest.

Not all his guests are so easily taken in, and Dr. Nira couldn't get that guy to say he was a pedophile.

"I could fit two in my mouth!" :D

I like how he showed how stupid the EDM scene is. Long as it has a beat, they'll dance to anything.

I was thinking i could totally see that as a banga back in my younger days

How would we all rank the characters so far ?
Personally I would say
1. Erran Morrad - Purely on the number of people he has made look ridiculous.
2. Dr Nira - This portrayal is spot on
3. Ex-Con - Hopefully we see more, his two segments have been great
4. Gio - Has some moments, but the premise seems a bit repetitive
5. Youtuber - Not sure about this character yet.
6. Dr Billy Wayne Ruddock - The concept is good, but this character hasn't gotten anyone yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weakest ep for mine, thank god Erran Morrad swooped in with the best segment at the end.

I was thinking i could totally see that as a banga back in my younger days

Haha yep it was in the ballpark with the kiddies still being into dubstep I assume? Breakdown with the extended buggering sample (lol) was really the only thing obviously giving away the pisstake.

How would we all rank the characters so far ?
Personally I would say
1. Erran Morrad - Purely on the number of people he has made look ridiculous.
2. Dr Nira - This portrayal is spot on
3. Ex-Con - Hopefully we see more, his two segments have been great
4. Gio - Has some moments, but the premise seems a bit repetitive
5. Youtuber - Not sure about this character yet.
6. Dr Billy Wayne Ruddock - The concept is good, but this character hasn't gotten anyone yet.

Yeah Morrad and Nira best, daylight to the rest. I'd have OMGwhizzBoy youtuber stone motherless last, shithouse.

Weakest ep for mine, thank god Erran Morrad swooped in with the best segment at the end.

Haha yep it was in the ballpark with the kiddies still being into dubstep I assume? Breakdown with the extended buggering sample (lol) was really the only thing obviously giving away the pisstake.

Yeah Morrad and Nira best, daylight to the rest. I'd have OMGwhizzBoy youtuber stone motherless last, shithouse.

totally agree

I'm not sure I can watch any more of this show. Cringe factor is too high and it's just depressing knowing there are people this stupid in positions of power.

only one more episode isn't there, he would be saving Sarah Palin for last

2 episodes left according to IMDB. I am curious to see the Sarah Palin segment. There is no way she could have been more embarrassing than Jason Spencer

I think the Mosad sorry not the Mosad agent is far better for embarrassing people than the unfunny Truthbarry bloke, she will just say her regular dumb s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back