Who is better, Beinke or Richardson??

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca, I admire your persistence.
smile.gif

The thing is Macca, you're bit forceful with your opinions, eg. Marsh is crap, etc.....
I find that a little hard to take sometimes in the Crows board. Why don't you come into chat??

Originally posted by ant:
Macca, I admire your persistence.
smile.gif

The thing is Macca, you're bit forceful with your opinions, eg. Marsh is crap, etc.....
I find that a little hard to take sometimes in the Crows board. Why don't you come into chat??

The thing about Macca is, as an example, he claims "10 times better" then goes to a lot of trouble to come up with stats which show no such thing, then thinks he has somehow scored some points?

Macca, you have still missed the point.

None of the people posting on this thread to my knowledge have gone on the Power board and bagged Power players.

As far as I can tell, none of them have even dumped on Power players here on the Crows board. I for one have not dumped on Power or its players, and I'm fairly confident ... neither have other Crows fans. Especially ... not on the Power board.

Its all you Macca. You have come onto the Crows board and dumped on Crows players and crows chances for the season proper. With absolutely no provocation - no-one doing anything as remotely stupid as that in reverse on the Power board.

Now have a little look at your behaviour in perspective, if you can possibly manage it. Imagine what you might do if a crows fan came on the Power board, trolled away, dumped on players, and posted endlessly that in their opinion, Power would finish in the bottom four.

Be honest with yourself, and tell us what your reaction would be to that poster.

How would you react to your own behaviour if someone were stupid and rude enough to do it to you?

Originally posted by Crows.ok:

<snip>
How would you react to your own behaviour if someone were stupid and rude enough to do it to you?
For one Crows.ok, YOU have missed the point. I did not come here to troll, and i do not troll, not here, not anywhere, i hate trolls. I stated my opinion on the bienke affair, on the ruckmen issue, and on a number of things. MY opinion.
If someone came onto the Power board and just wrote "Port are s**t, your gonna come bottom" then i would abuse this poster. I have not done that...i have stated why my opinion is so, youve taken offence to it and gone personal, in typical crows fashion.
I dont care what you think of the port players, as long as its your opinion and not just a stupid troll then good for you, your allowed your opinion, im allowed mine...i saw a thread involving one of my favourite players so i put input into it, simple as that. Its funny how you havent said anything about the statistics i posted to prove my point. You think Rehn is no loss at all "on last years form" yet he was far and away your best ruckmen.
Not everyone thinks the crows are such a great club, and all their players are sooo great crows.ok. Some actually think they are uquite overrated...you should let people have their opinion.
I actually like a lot of crows players...Mcleod,Stenglien, Beinke...Johnson is a legend, as is Goodwin, Crowell is a great player, and i know Ken Mcgregor personally. They are all great. Its the arrogant, egotistical dickheads such as Riccuito, Rehn, Smart, Bickley, Jarman and especially Vardy which get up my nose. They prance around in public with a "Im a crow, you gotta love me" smirk on their faces. That is my opinion. That is not a troll.
You tell me where i have blatantly gone out of my way to cause an argument...as that is a troll. Meaning of a troll is a senseless attack on something someone likes.
For example "Korn are s**t, listen to real music" is a troll, whereas "I dont like Korn, i think they are crap because...and also because...and that..." that is not a troll, that is a constructive post. There is a big difference...learn the difference.

Yes i have come here on the crows board...seeing as port have been mentioned on this board a few times before i like to see what everyone writes. Same as i look on the richmond board as well. I post here if i have something to say, not just for the hell of starting an argument.

I suggest we call a truce! agreed?

Macca, I suggested a truce before you did.

You had a personal dig about IQ (Quote: smartarse) before I did.

And finally, as far as I know a troll is a term from usenet and it means making a post which is designed to start flames. In that context, it has not so much to do with the actual content as where it is posted. To use your examples, both "Korn are s**t, listen to real music" is a troll, whereas "I dont like Korn, i think they are crap because...and also because...and that..." are trolls if they are posted on usenet on 'alt.fan.korn' but are not trolls if posted on 'alt.music.discussion'. You get the gist.

No-one minds you having an opinion, Macca, and as you say you are perfectly entitled to it, and to voice that opinion. Its just that if your opinion is about bagging Crows players or their chances, this is not the place to post it.

Just as your Port mates have largely avoided dumping on Crows on this board, and just as Crows fans have not posted "Port are s**t" on the Power board, where it would be a troll.

I cant believe a topic on asking whos better, richo or rockstar has got over 50 posts! LOL

the author of this post must be special!

CARN THE MIGHTY CROWS!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

QT how can you take the credit?. I think I should take all the credit. If I didn't add my Port Adelaide point of veiw you would of been lucky to get 10 replies for this topic. Also a special thanks must go to Macca for his ability of not being able to let a issue die without himself having the final say on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back