Who is boycotting the footy show tn in consolidation with sammy?

Remove this Banner Ad

My "problem" is that the show perpetuates the stereotype that footballers are complete deadsh!ts.......this programme makes it impossible for non football followers or those not up with the 'in jokes' to access the game, believe it or not, not all footballers are bigotted, racist, homophobic or sexist. The Footy Show appeals to the lowest forms of life in this country and believe me it is virtually dead and buried in it's current format.

Trevor Marmalade - coming to a Westfield near you...............wear your best trackies.

I like the footy show and i an tertiary educated holding down a white collar job of middle management and earning probably what would be considered by most as good money. I am also in my 40's.

It appeals to me so that means i am the lowest form of life in this country.

You are either naive or just stupid.

They should really change the name of the show, it's a real disgrace to the game. The show isn't even funny. They just find some props and some other crap and roll with it the whole year. The Gary Lyon stretcher picture, the whole Dunstall and chief thing now. It really is pathetic. Sam Newman is an idiot and that's it.

Me, OH wait, I started boycotting it a couple of years ago, when it started going downhill.

Good thing is, now that Sammy has gone, maybe they will rethink about the programming & make it more about footy, than childish, schoolboy humour. :thumbsu:

I like the footy show and i an tertiary educated holding down a white collar job of middle management and earning probably what would be considered by most as good money. I am also in my 40's.

It appeals to me so that means i am the lowest form of life in this country.

You are either naive or just stupid.

Look at me I am middle management and am earning X amount of $$$$$, this is the most common piece of crap dished out by BF members to validate their often narrow minded view.............who gives a flying f__k. The show is sh!t of the higest order and is indicative of what is wrong with the modern game, pumping up players as celebrities and role models when thay are just footballers.

Enjoy your Mars bar and Jim Beam.........

Look at me I am middle management and am earning X amount of $$$$$, this is the most common piece of crap dished out by BF members to validate their often narrow minded view.............who gives a flying f__k. The show is sh!t of the higest order and is indicative of what is wrong with the modern game, pumping up players as celebrities and role models when thay are just footballers.

Whats wrong - having trouble when someone does not fit into your narrow minded view of the world. You are a hypocrite baging some people for their old fashioned sexist, racist view of the world when you are an example of exactly that type of person.

C'mon you haven't bagged me for being a moderator yet - that is usually the next step.

Read your post number 25 of this thread and then read this post again.

You are losing the plot.

Look at me I am middle management and am earning X amount of $$$$$, this is the most common piece of crap dished out by BF members to validate their often narrow minded view.............who gives a flying f__k. .........

Well you seeing as you called me the lowest form of life in the country just thought you would like to know who you are branding with the broad brush of yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back