Roast Who is Cam Joyce?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you like me to post a pic of my knob whilst I'm at it? :stern look

Please yourself on that.

I'm only interested in hearing the specifics that you have on what Joyce is doing to wreck our club as well as those specifics from Ohhh Errol.

But we are not going to hear them are we. Irrelevant posters both of you in my opinion.

What part of I'm not gonna betray confidences don't you understand? "stern look

Wrong answer.

If you have information that is confidential, then don't come on here and brag about it. Better to show some respect to the providers of the allegations.

Wrong answer.

If you have information that is confidential, then don't come on here and brag about it. Better to show some respect to the providers of the allegations.

To be fair Horace, when every second poster was providing there "inside information" during the Kelly/Dusty saga, nobody was demanding them to name sources.

To be fair Horace, when every second poster was providing there "inside information" during the Kelly/Dusty saga, nobody was demanding them to name sources.

Yes but this is quite different. Zondor and Ohhh Errol are making some quite derogatory statements about Joyce, based on inside information they claim to have. They may well be right, but if they are not prepared to substantiate the allegations, then they are just empty statements.

Yes but this is quite different. Zondor and Ohhh Errol are making some quite derogatory statements about Joyce, based on inside information they claim to have. They may well be right, but if they are not prepared to substantiate the allegations, then they are just empty statements.
I have no idea if Zondors has info or not but people questioned (and bagged me out) me when I said that there were "people" that weren't happy with Saunders. I wouldn't say who those people were and to you it would be considered an empty statement. Saunders is no longer at the club....hmmmm

I wonder if Joyce is pushing himself in front of the media so much is a way of showing the club his worth. Because a list that has won 8 games in 34 certainly doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea if Zondors has info or not but people questioned (and bagged me out) me when I said that there were "people" that weren't happy with Saunders. I wouldn't say who those people were and to you it would be considered an empty statement. Saunders is no longer at the club....hmmmm

I wonder if Joyce is pushing himself in front of the media so much is a way of showing the club his worth. Because a list that has won 8 games in 34 certainly doesn't.

Then why did you say that about Saunders? If you are not prepared to substantiate, then just shut up. Easy.

I hope people wouldn't stop sharing info just because they don't want to reveal their sauce. You can usually work out who is legit and what to take away from their posts.

I'm happy to reveal my source.

All my inside information comes from BigFooty.

Has only targeted genuinely elite players with our first three draft
For starters the recruitment of Dal Santo, Higgins and Waite, were in my opinion, (note the use of the words "in my opinion". "In my opinion" any post that states it is an opinion piece, has far greater chance of being respected because we are all entitled to our opinions, whether they be right or wrong) very good recruitments over recent years. I doubt if many clubs are able to exceed our efforts in this area.

The others brought in from other clubs and on our list in 2017 are as far as my analysis goes, are Marley Williams, Anderson, Jacobs, Hrovat and Ahern. Williams was pretty easy to get, but equally there must have been some issues at Collingwood otherwise, why would they let him go so easily? So, there was some risk there and in my view, he has been an excellent acquisition. Anderson so far has been a disappointment. 2018 will be crucial for him. Benny Jacobs has been a terrific get and if not for injuries who knows what difference he might have made in recent times. I think Hrovat was more than promising and with time will develop into a pretty good footballer. Taking Ahern on in last years trade period when we clearly were going down a re-build path and knowing we would not have him this year, may well prove to be a masterstroke in the years to come. We could have had someone else on the list, who would have made no difference to our performance this year, whereas we now have a Pick 7 from a previous draft to work with, which surely must be a positive.

You previously stated in another post that he should have traded to get more picks in the top 10 in recent drafts. Very easy for you to say, but nowhere near as easy to achieve. To get a club/s to part with a top 10 pick, you have to have a club/s willing to do do business and you have to give up something else of more or less equal value. Please provide details of who or what picks you would have traded and to which club/s you would have traded with.

The real answer to your question, being tell me something he has done right, in my view is that he is one of a recruiting panel, which collectively, for mine they have got more right

Pretty easy to attract senior players coming to the end of their careers when your club is playing finals for mine. I don't see acquiring Waite or NDS as a massive win, they were a desperate bid for a flag which didn't pay off. It's a cut throats industry, and after quite a few years at the helm, he's looking down the barrel of a rebuild that he is not capable of doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back