Remove this Banner Ad

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Qantas texted me this arvo asking if I'd like to change my flight back on Sunday morning to Monday. Will pay me $75 for the privilege but can't justify the extra night

Text them back and ask if they can sort you out. They probably have deals in the hotels etc for when they get the inevitable delays. You might get a free night + $75. Worth it. Tell your boss to DWI

Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen
Text them back and ask if they can sort you out. They probably have deals in the hotels etc for when they get the inevitable delays. You might get a free night + $75. Worth it. Tell your boss to DWI
Unfortunately my boss is me so that's not gonna fly 😁 if they add a 0 to the end of the $75 I may just reconsider

TheTick

Team Captain
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham, Packers
Well, I was in Japan for 2 weeks when we won match of the year, and ensured a top 4 finish.
I will be staying away from Brisbane to make sure that I place no curse on the Tiges.

You can all thank me later.

When we play at the 'G again, I will be attending.
I will resume my normal pre-game antics to lock in a win.

...from your resident OCD numpty...

Qantas texted me this arvo asking if I'd like to change my flight back on Sunday morning to Monday. Will pay me $75 for the privilege but can't justify the extra night
My 12.10pm flight back was full the day after tickets went on sale.
$75 is not enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol we are gonna out number the campaigners
We'll not out number them. I do not believe we took 14k seats. I have not heard any supporter (Tigers) state they missed out provided they went onto Ticketmaster within an hour of tickets going on sale. Also with the highly inflated prices by airlines many tiger fans decided it was not worth it. I am travelling up and there are 10 of us who booked separately (2 tickets each)and we all got tickets no problems. I think 6-8K is more likely.
We'll make noise like 20K.

p

Perfect, 2 min stop to drop bags off at hotel, just fingers crossed planes not delayed.
I have concerns about flight being delayed. Tiger flight unfortunately, arriving around 3.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
We'll not out number them. I do not believe we took 14k seats. I have not heard any supporter (Tigers) state they missed out provided they went onto Ticketmaster within an hour of tickets going on sale. Also with the highly inflated prices by airlines many tiger fans decided it was not worth it. I am travelling up and there are 10 of us who booked separately (2 tickets each)and we all got tickets no problems. I think 6-8K is more likely.

I know a few people who let Brisbane people use their memberships. Even a neutral anti richmond campaigner i know got a ticket -.-

Yeh Im converned as well, but we are Qantas, so fingers crossed.
Plus Im cuting it really short, I land at 6.20pm
Wow that is barely enough time to go straight to your seat. Hope you don't get caught in traffic.

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Wow that is barely enough time to go straight to your seat. Hope you don't get caught in traffic.
Our theory was we were late to a few games at home this year due to the kids footy, so if we are a little late it's not out of the ordinary.

I have concerns about flight being delayed. Tiger flight unfortunately, arriving around 3.
i'd be more concerned about arriving at all.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
lol what we sold out our allocation which was just under 15k

what are u talkin about, 6-8k lol

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Any suggestions for somewhere good to watch in Melb? Looking for somewhere that has the game audio live don't just want to hear randoms at the pub, want to hear the crowd and commentary.
For what you’re after the sporting globe on bridge rd would be my suggestion. I’m probably gonna go to my old favorite London Tavern on Lennox St

Remove this Banner Ad

Back