Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Where would you say is good to guarantee a look at a screen with the sound on. Usually I'm at the game or at home on the couch, but the experience this week is what I'm craving.
dunno
mate have never watched at a pub on a screen but had a parma at the sporting globe and it was s**t and so was the joint

hyperfuzz

All Australian
Dec 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heart
Any suggestions for somewhere good to watch in Melb? Looking for somewhere that has the game audio live don't just want to hear randoms at the pub, want to hear the crowd and commentary.

any of the inner city footy pubs, The Rose, Great Northern, etc

dunno
mate have never watched at a pub on a screen but had a parma at the sporting globe and it was s**t and so was the joint
The joint as in Sporting Globe or “The Joint”? :think: ;)

Where would you say is good to guarantee a look at a screen with the sound on. Usually I'm at the game or at home on the couch, but the experience this week is what I'm craving.

London and All Nations my picks. Old school Richmond boozers packed with Richmond faithful

EyeloveRichmond

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
We'll not out number them. I do not believe we took 14k seats. I have not heard any supporter (Tigers) state they missed out provided they went onto Ticketmaster within an hour of tickets going on sale. Also with the highly inflated prices by airlines many tiger fans decided it was not worth it. I am travelling up and there are 10 of us who booked separately (2 tickets each)and we all got tickets no problems. I think 6-8K is more likely.
We'll make noise like 20K.

No we will have a minimum of 12.5k....it was said yesterday that was allocated to us and it was sold out in 2hrs

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
For what you’re after the sporting globe on bridge rd would be my suggestion. I’m probably gonna go to my old favorite London Tavern on Lennox St
London and All Nations my picks. Old school Richmond boozers packed with Richmond faithful

I was just going to ask. Do the London predominantly Richmond?
Oppo fans get under my skin

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
dont think you'll get many lions supporters TBH. Plenty of neutrals I'd say

Hmm that's what worries me.
Last week's game I was getting more wound up by the nuetral haters than the lions fans. Gotta respect the lions fans themselves for turning up.
The Dee's, Blues and Drugs fans that I saw I wanted to punch lol

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
lol what we sold out our allocation which was just under 15k

what are u talkin about, 6-8k lol
I’m hearing 14-15 k tigers be like a home game

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
About to walk in to The Victory, Brisbane CBD for a cooling beverage.

Haere Ra

You’re here early, finished up cooking the books at scat park?

Back