Who is coming up here

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure this has been discussed already but where is everyone having pre/post drinks? I’m thinking Victory early Saturday arvo, then Pineapple. Never been to a game at the Gabba though so open to suggestions. Cheers

I have one single of that helps.. probably not but at worst if you got 2-3 singles and went to standing room together?

Thanks for the offer ... I guess I’ll just watch it at home (GC) unless a miracle happens in the next 24 hours or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone looking for some decent beers close to the Gabba, I've consulted my Brisbane based brewing mates and there's a couple of v good places close to the ground. Semi Pro Brewing in Manilla St about 100 metres from the Shafston (where the QLD supporters Group function is) and just over the road from the ground, the German Club which have a bunch of excellent German lagers on tap.

We'll not out number them. I do not believe we took 14k seats. I have not heard any supporter (Tigers) state they missed out provided they went onto Ticketmaster within an hour of tickets going on sale. Also with the highly inflated prices by airlines many tiger fans decided it was not worth it. I am travelling up and there are 10 of us who booked separately (2 tickets each)and we all got tickets no problems. I think 6-8K is more likely.
We'll make noise like 20K.
Who’d know what our real allocation was. The talk was 12,500 and we exhausted it , there will most def be more than 5-6k, fmd we had more travelling to Metricon

I fly up tomorrow on the 8am flight, im looking forward to the game. Go Tige's!
Yep. Same flight.
Might request pilot to play ‘Where from Tigerland’ on the way up.

Any suggestions for somewhere good to watch in Melb? Looking for somewhere that has the game audio live don't just want to hear randoms at the pub, want to hear the crowd and commentary.

I’ve been to wantirna club previously and it was sensational , if you can imagine 200 feral tiger fans in your lounge room that was it
Will go again , remarkably there’s no special viewing upstairs , they didn’t realise it was finals time 🙄 downstairs only which is still pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back